Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager Vs Championship Manager 5

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,980 ✭✭✭Big Ears

I just got the game today , and am typing this just a minute after 'a session' of Football manager , and damn that game is great .

I started as KR in Iceland .I love the new 2D pitch aswell as all the other new features .

IT takes a while to get used to the new setup , and where all the buttons are and what they do , but once you're used to them , they are much handier .

Is it better than 03/04 , I certainly think so . :D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

How fast is it?

I only have a 600mhz P3 and 256ram, would it run alrite?
    I did have cm 03/04 running on it though and its ment to be faster than that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

I really like the game so far,but i did expect it to be better. The manager mind games is class,but other than that i dont think there is enough media involvement. Also it says on the offical footie manager site that agents send you 2d clips of players in action. Has anyone seen that in the game? Or was it just something they thought of putting in but just didnt bother!!!
    Yeah, ive had several offers from div 1 players (Jason Roberts, Marlon King)

Managing Middlesbrough (in late oct atm), won all my friendlies, won all euro games so far, into 4th round of the league cup, but i cant win a premiership game! Im languishing in 18th, half my squad think we should be topping the table but at least my board thinks im doing a good job.

Its refreshing as i always used to walk through the other ones. Excellent overall game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

How fast is it?

I only have a 600mhz P3 and 256ram, would it run alrite?
    I did have cm 03/04 running on it though and its ment to be faster than that?

Im running it (albeit VERY slowly) on a PII 300mhz with 128mb ram.

If you're only planning on running a couple of leagues it should be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Marlon Kings a bit ****.. :/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

i ovdered one copy of it from play.com for my brother, it arrived yesterday
    and another copy arrived today
    nice one play.com :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

iv yet to get my fecking copy :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Im running it (albeit VERY slowly) on a PII 300mhz with 128mb ram.

If you're only planning on running a couple of leagues it should be fine.

ye but the min. spec says 600mhz with 128ram so how are you running it!?

I dont want to get it if it takes ages between games and stuff it just does me head in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

ye but the min. spec says 600mhz with 128ram so how are you running it!?

I dont want to get it if it takes ages between games and stuff it just does me head in.

you should try and buy some second hand ram
    i sold some pc100/pc133 (the type of ram your cpu takes) a while ago 256mb for €30
    if you have 512mb of ram the game would run good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

bizmark wrote:
    iv yet to get my fecking copy :confused:

I only got mine yesterday, it had been posted 10 days previously.
    Didn't get much chance to play it though, seems faster than CM03/04 anyway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement