Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

planet of the endings

• 31-07-2001 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

so its not gonna be the same ending as last time...

what an ending...(long pause)... and Tim Burton says he has something much better for us in the new re-imaged movie. The question is, what is the ending?

now i dont want you all to scour the internet and reveal us the real ending of the movie, i just want you to guess and after we all watch the movie we can laugh at the worst one.

here's mine:
    ...Leo (mark whalbergs character) finally gets it on with Ari(that foxy looking ape who is actually Helena Bonham Carter) and they have a little human-chimp baby all ready for the next sequel in about 3 years...

adnans

"I'd rather be rich than stupid"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Seen it already, but I wont be a ******* and give out the ending. Needless to say (theres kinda two endings, the first i DIDNT see coming (sarcasm), and the second was a tad out of the blue).

I liked the film, I am a massive fan of tim burtons visualisations and here is no exception, apes are well done, action scenes arent half bad, considering it a PG-13 film. Characters are a bit one dimensional but you get over it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

ok, thanks Winning Hand for not telling us the ending. mine one was better though smile.gif

adnans

"I'd rather be rich than stupid"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

I saw the film last night... and I was not impressed at all. i won't say much about the film for fear of spoiling it, but it is nowhere near as good as the real Planet of the Apes. It has very little depth, they try to make it cater to all audiences which is a big mistake, and the humour doesn't fit in... should be darker, more serious, with a WHOLE new storyline. The action and the apes and the visual stuff was good though.

Advertisement