Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dragstar 125

Options
  • 28-10-2004 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

My bike is knackerd, any suggestions. The engines gone buy buy, I let it run too low on oil. It's a 01
    Anyone know what I could sell it for? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I traded in a ****ed '01 Marauder for €600 a few months back. You'll probably get somewhere up to a grand.

You could try flog it to some unsuspecting member of the public, but I have morals that didn't let me do that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭delanest

Did you try going to city spares and Buying a crashed one, often the engine will be in good nick

Worth a try and if you get it sorted your dragster will be worth about 2K-2.5K

Advertisement