Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

n00b tbh

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Actually the only time you've been mentioned in nd lately was regarding this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭Señor Juárez

Fobia wrote:
    That's true, I'm a sucker for falling into arguements, I'm probably one of the main topics in #nd still because of it (and my constant stupid comments of course).

que

p.s. Lol illkillya, that's me playing, I don't usually play OSP but I didn't think my tactics and rl aim were that bad...and I am indeed irish :)

oh please, don't flatter yourself. "main topics"? nobody talks about you. the most Ive seen is "hah, quetzal, lol" at the mention of your name.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Fobia wrote:
    p.s. Lol illkillya, that's me playing, I don't usually play OSP but I didn't think my tactics and rl aim were that bad...and I am indeed irish :)
    On the contrary, I meant unbelievably good. Reminds me of Fatality in 2001.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Oh...well then...thanks I guess :)

I don't know whether to run or hide...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Both! I suggest short periods of running, occasionally stopping briefly to hide and rest :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭aSS g0BliN

anyways.......

sniipe a good bot to praccy againest is spiterbot google for it it's really hard to find it,......u should just download some decent config to start with i.e zero4's old one or cooller's or something u can get them at www.cyberfight.org

P.s i think quetzal would beat koopa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Yeah, spiterbot is next to impossible to find.
    Google and first link for fileplanet definitely isn't what you are looking for. ;)

What do people mean by a decent config? Are you talking graphics/engine settings or controls? Cause being left handed I hate using standard wasd movement controls that 99% of the rest of you seem to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Yeah, spiterbot is next to impossible to find.
    Google and first link for fileplanet definitely isn't what you are looking for. ;)

What do people mean by a decent config? Are you talking graphics/engine settings or controls? Cause being left handed I hate using standard wasd movement controls that 99% of the rest of you seem to use.

Spiterbot aint that hard to find... they have their own site afair...

As to configs - try koopa/sam's old one if you don't like wasd movement controls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

Yeah, played a bit there against spiterbot. **** me! I can beat the q3 bots on nightmare. Bit spiterbot is a whole different league at the hardest difficulty. Played on q3-tourney4 and am in need of some ass-bandages. Good stuff though I'll enjoy trying to beat it.

As for configs, i wont just use one. I've my controls nice, usin ijkl for movement and keys around for weapons. I know it well at this stage. I'm more interested in the other stuff in configs. But until I know exactly what stuff do I won't put them in my config. Ideally I need a config with everythin commented in details. But not controls.

Advertisement