Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

meteor help line, WTF!

• 28-10-2004 10:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭

they're so bad! i've been on hold 10 min now, and counting!!!

c'mon lads, get ur 5hit together

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

At times mate o2 aint much better!.....Maybe i say that much in hope though as im changing over to Meteor! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Yeah I know, are they still playing the thrills while you're on hold. That drove me up the wall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

the thrills have to go! shot with balls of there own 5hite

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

****in' disgraceful alright!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

tumbleweed.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭samo

that place is way understaffed, and I say this from experience as worked for them in the 1905, they are sooooobusy during the day. Maybe 30 reps and about 60-80 calls on hold at any one time. As much as you cant plan to ring a company you will get through if you ring after 8am and before 9am and after 10pm!

Having said that you would be amazed at the rubbish that somebody would hold 10 mins to ask. what type of ringtone does my phone use, duh! how do i set the alarm.....

Too many kids with too much time and no credit with who feel like killing time make that service crap i'm afraid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

..You think thats bad? UTV used to keep me on hold for 1-2hrs at a time. Times like that really made me wish I had a speakerphone. My ears were red raw from holding that damn phone up to them.

(also, did anyone else think that there was a helpline opened up in case of meteor sightings in the sky, upon viewing the topic?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭samo

good insight into the way you think, very abstract!

Advertisement