Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vote "DeV". You know it mocks sense!

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Ecksor decided to give me negative rep for my observation on Jamie Smyth ......... why dont you just say you really like him Ecksor ????? . I can be very understanding :) . Don't go into it in detail !

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Muck wrote:
    Ecksor decided to give me negative rep for my observation on Jamie Smyth ......... why dont you just say you really like him Ecksor ????? . I can be very understanding :) . Don't go into it in detail !

I have no idea who he is or what he does. Your "observation" was completely irrelevant to this thread. So is any discussion of your reputation.

ecksor wrote:
    I have no idea who he is or what he does. Your "observation" was completely irrelevant to this thread.

Seeeing as it was this thread that originally minded you towards giving me negative rep I am equally minded to ask whether it was a Boards Beer you were at last weekend or a Board Fly Agaric mega tripout ? That may help explain why you have not the slightest iota who that fella is ....allegedly....

Then again you coulda read this thread weeks ...as in
    Here and given me negative rep for that if u knew what I actually meant :(

Ta Ta

M

Ta for the link.

I have no idea what the rest of your post is saying.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

I didn't know how else to answer, the link was useful and the rest of the post made no sense to me. This is still off-topic ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I don't understand whats going on.

Ecksor make Cuckoos nest snow.

Ecksor has decided that he should give negative rep to people when he (self admittedly) has absolutely NO idea what is going on .

Its probably a Gollum kinda thing ! Expect much indiscriminate negativity from him going forward.

M

I was giving negative reputation to posts that I felt were out of place. The identity of the person you were complaining about has nothing to do with that.

• Advertisement

Its so easy to imagine an awards for Boards under your patriarchate all right :( .

Here is a super secret preview of the first meeting where you haul in the mods for a lil whats what session , clear the air n stuff.

db041202.gif

M

You've justified the leap of logic from me not approving of your post (but not actually doing anything else about it) to me being the thought police quite well there. Would you have made that leap if a normal user had done exactly the same thing? (most users can you know). If not, why not?

Seriously, keep it coming. This is the sort of oversight that boards needs and we could do with a sharp fellow such as yourself watching over our behaviour. This is the sort of investigation that real journalists do no doubt, and your ability to assimilate and understand pieces of information is now in no doubt and will raise my estimation of your posts criticising journalists immensely in future.

Awwwww, poor diddums. You wuz expected to have more cop on because you are an admin ! :) .

M

I'm expected not to disapprove of your post because I'm an admin? I don't typically expect people to launch into a public whinge because I negatively rep them so perhaps we're even.

ecksor wrote:
    I don't typically expect people to launch into a public whinge because I negatively rep them so perhaps we're even.
    1. You had not contributed to the rather long thread at any stage .
    2. You gave no ' reason ' for the rep until it was prodded out of you , even then it was risible.

Very Balanced confidence inspiring stuff altogether :(

M

Fair enough, I'll delete my negative reputation contributions.

Thanks Ecksor , I'll keep the rest....such as it is !

M

When ?

M

Advertisement