Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

un long dimanche de fiançailles. (very long engagement)

• 28-10-2004 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

last movie from the director of "amélie".
    i don't know if it's already in your screen. but here, in france, it started yesturday. seems it got a great success.
    will you go to watch it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Raoul Duke

Definitely. It's on the short list of films I'm looking forward to. Go see it and let us know what you think of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 990 ✭✭✭lili

if i have time, i think i gonna watch it this week end.
    i saw already some extraits. and i must say that the photo is beautiful.

here is a link :

http://imdb.com/title/tt0344510/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Sometimes French films are slow to come out in Ireland but this one might be different because Amélie was quite successful here.

Tell us how you found it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭trajan

Yeah lili, please tell us!! :) I'm a big fan of Jeunet ever since I first saw Delicatessen. (I even liked his Alien film!!) so I've been waiting for this...

i think i gonna watch it tomorrow.
    i will tell you.
    few words for sinu which understand french (easier for me)

j'ai lu et vu quelques critiques de la profession.
    il semble que certains soient restés un peu sur leur faim. par contre, l'opinion des spectateurs est presque unanime. très émouvant. une seule critique négative à la sortie des cinémas, d'une personne qui a été déçue par l'adaptation du bouquin qu'elle avait adoré.
    moi, pour avoir vu la bande annonce, je dois dire que je suis impatiente d'aller le voir.

• Advertisement

i seen it today.
    good film.
    i'm afraid many people will think that it's a look like amélie poulain. same way to discribe the characters. also mathilde (maybe it's because audrey tautou plays it) remind me a lot amélie.
    on another hand, i smilled, laught and had emotions. in this sens, the film works. but something sound wrong, i didn't find yet what exactly. maybe i expected to much...

Advertisement