Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God Hates Rags

Options
  • 28-10-2004 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭

http://www.godhatesrags.com/
    We are all united in a common struggle: to protect America from the Rags, the Hand Jockeys, the Felts... these workers of iniquity that are heinous mockers of all that is Right and all that God has created.

Do not be fooled by their pleasing, colorful outer shells, their often merry demeanor, or their uncanny ability to force children to smile. They are cut from a different cloth: the cloak of sin. Take heed! Our country's very moral fiber is at stake.

Sincerely,
    Pastor Frank Phelps

Ye it is a pisstake of another well known website.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭HerrLipp

Class. All fear Jim Henson.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

There's also www.godhatesfigs.com which is done very well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

I'd never checked out the real www.godhatesfags.com before. It reads as if it is a parody of itself! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Yes, all just harmless fun: http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/shepard_monument.html

Evil scary people, I hope God's taking ideas from the website when he decides what hell to put them in.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

There's no mention of Jesus on the website... I guess they don't like long haired Peace n Love hippy types!

Jesus... what a dissapointment to his father!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭boomdogman

This kind of filth results from following the wilder rules of ancient tribal gods. You can find anything on the web, but would you want to?

Advertisement