Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for helpers

Options
  • 28-10-2004 4:29pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As part of my course I have to write a features article by next week. I have an idea set out (its to do with college, hence my being here), and I'm hoping someone here will help me out!

Is there anyone here who didn't apply to a course they wanted because they felt they couldn't get the points, only to find that they could after all? Or even someone who missed out on a college place because they didn't apply to a decent course because they thought they'd get a better one?
    I'm looking for people who have missed out on courses, or even college for a year because they under/over estimated themselves. If anyone would like to share their story please PM me, I'll explain what my article is about and naturally anyone who doesn't want to use real details (incase their embaressed etc), we can arrange a new identity :D.

thanks very much,
    flogen

Advertisement