Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Theory Test

Options
  • 28-10-2004 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭

Just wondering about the theory test and the questions they ask. I realise its all in the book but would be grateful if people could post some of the trickier questions or the ones they were caught out on.

Might make a good reference for people sitting the test.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

piece of piss tbh. nothing out of the ordinary. just go over the book a bit and you'll be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Its stupidly easy, if you fail i will slap you. Prehaps the easiest test you will ever do, more a test of common sense than anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭roundcrisis

it's very easy, i took the test over two month ago. so just read the book a few times and you ll be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Try and get you hands on the CD-ROM if possible, there are simulations of the exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

I highly recommend This sites mock theory test
    Just do it over and over again, i did for two weeks got 40/40. Oh yeah its free and has lots of info about driving in ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭Skud

I did mine yesterday and got 39/40, the hardest one (kinda confusing) was if your motor bike is parked in the dark at the side of the road what lights should it have... Can't remember but i said none for some reason. Didn't bother looking over the motor bike part but couple of them were asked. The CD is good cause it gives you a feel for the test. Go over the book 3-4 times if you can't get hands on cd. You'll be fine. When i was there some guy failed though... He was 16/17(whatever the age is) I'd say by the looks of him

Advertisement