Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ross O'Carroll-Kelly

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

You have to admit the only people who can do a decent Northsider accent are Northsiders. Which is an advantage when they're on an "anyone who's different" annihilation spree, you switch on the accent, they feck off. Everyone wins :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Caoimhe wrote:
    You have to admit the only people who can do a decent Northsider accent are Northsiders. Which is an advantage when they're on an "anyone who's different" annihilation spree, you switch on the accent, they feck off. Everyone wins :)
    Ye fukin startin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

i say run with the floating replica idea, zounds is more then an acceptable loss, though vast areas on the south side would have to be added on. ah...theres nothing like a bit of genocide...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bazookatone

Wasn't "Cutthroat Island" the biggest flop in the history of cinema, "Waterworld" just went over budget, it still recouped it's losses.

The floating Northside idea is good, let's just keep the blanchardstown centre, shall we, it would be a pleasent place if it was scanger free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

[SURLY ARGUMENT MODE] You're the biggest flop in the history of cinema! [/SURLY ARUGMENT MODE]

Other than that, I've no real place in the senseless (albeit amusing) skanger-bashing this thread has degenerated into. I mean, I'm not from Dublin, but most of my school are like that.

<sudden light: an evil grin spreads on his face>

On the other hand <rushes to Nerd-Cave to design Doomsday Device>

I haven't read any of the ROCK books through. Are they as good as/better than/inferior to the column?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Undergod wrote:
    <rushes to Nerd-Cave to design Doomsday Device>
    Can I borrow that when you're done?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Was anyone here there last week when that woman started giving out to us about the skanger bashing?

Old woman: 'You should be ashamed of yourselves! Just because you obviously have more money than them!'

Colm 'Wel, you're entitled to your own opinion'

Old Woman: 'No we're not!

Colm 'Oh, so your NOT entitled to your own opinion?'

Old woman to me and Jenny 'And you two, young ladies, you should be more mature

Me *Mumbles* 'I'll keep him on a chan and collar'

Old Woman 'WHAT DID YOU SAY?'

Me 'Um, I said I'll keep him under control' *sniggers*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

in the airport in milan this morning with my year... (forty girls carrying fake louis vuitton bags, wearing abercrombie and fitch hoodies and dubes....) and in walks the northside contingency... (fred perry, overplucked eyebrows and huge feckoff medallions). both sides were scared of eachother.

How was Italy? Apparentyly you are the last year to go. Next year it'll be something like Prague , Viatnam, Brazil or South Africa.

Viatnam
    <engage un-pc mode>
    "I wanted to see exotic Vietnam, the jewel of Southeast Asia. I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture and ... kill them. I wanted to be the first kid on my block to get a confirmed kill."

God I love that movie

• Advertisement

Mmmmmm genocidalicious, hey there's a word. Jenny are you reading this?????!

Paul Howard was in Hughes & Hughes today signing copies of 'P.S. I scored the bridesmaid' today.

met paul howard at the signing of the mochachip years. sound fella.

yeah liz italy was fantabulous. and no way will you get to go to brazil or south africa. pfft. they wont let us go to america next year. and anyway italy is so much better. we went in a gondola!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

You arent supposed to feed those.

that's what i said! but we did it anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

A wild gondola escaped from the zoo and ate an old lady down the road from me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Babygirl

Hey, Barry Aldwell. Aren't you in the Institute? If so which Barry are you?

Babygirl wrote:
    Hey, Barry Aldwell. Aren't you in the Institute? If so which Barry are you?
    Suprisingly, the one listed as "Barry Aldwell" on the roll sheet. If you look around hard enough, I posted a picture of me féin a while back

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Those books are so good. But yeah, the Square. *shudder* I live near that. I once got attempt-mugged by three different groups of six-year-olds between the bus-stop and the door. Three! I say we just convince the Square to have a massive sale and then, when the skobes are all inside, we firebomb it!

Hear Hear!

Fantabulous, I like it. I shall add it onto my list of cool words.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

W00t! MASS GENOCIDE!! Where do I sign?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Right.... here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

The Ross O'Carroll-Kelly writer guy was on The Panel tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Roysh, are you guys focking serious. Like author of Ross O'Carroll-Kelly, Living Focking Legend, was on the panel and I didn't know!! This is a herendified disaster. :)

Loike totally man, you'd think he'd have even learnt to play rogger before but loike no, He went to a SOCCER playing school. That is loike, so not cool

it's rugger, not rogger. you have much to learn.

Sorry. *hangs head in shame*

Yeah Gummybearz, you got a lot of focking learning to do, roysh loike thinking your a scobe by putting a Z in your name! Com' on!

Damn, my true scobe nature has been found out. Now I must go and slap my three young children before their 19 year old Da gets home.

And loike don't be forgettin to wear the earings and loike dyin your hair a focking piss blonde!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

this is getting pretty lame and unfunny, ahem sorry, fockin unfunny roysh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement