Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ross O'Carroll-Kelly

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Oh yeah, I go to the occasional match and there's always rivalry between schools- especially the girls. Alex girls are known for biting off people's ears, vicious focking bitches. Sorry, I mean vicious focking oompa loompas. By the way, hi. I'm new. 17, in fifth year. Welcome me! :D

Some of the boards bitches wont be happy about this......

But in my eyes, welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Don't get too friendly. Check her completely unbelievably stereotypical (that's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one) user profile. Does it remind you of a web link you posted a while ago, Liz? :eek: Sorry if you don't know what I'm talking about people.

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Biography:
    I'm wonderful! No, I'm a confident, sociable, funny person and I LOVE shopping. Especially in Brown Thomas.
    quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Yah, and, like, what's your point? I go to Mount Anville. And I enjoy the occasional spree in BT's. So kill me! Anyway, thanks for the welcome. And sorry, Hol-whatever-your-name-is, I'm a stereotype????

And what the hell is 'quality' supposed to mean? :confused:

• Advertisement

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    Who said, "quality"?

P.S. 1/4 of 1000th post.

ColHol did. And what does his/her name mean?

Oh, Okay. For some reason I missed that.
    I think he's saying that Brown Thomas is great.

It's an abbreviated version of his first name and surname.

Oh, Okay. For some reason I missed that.
    I think he's saying that Brown Thomas is great.
    Roysh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Hi. Welcome to boards. Little tip for the future, check the date of the last post before replying to a thread, some people (like myself) find it highly annoying when people drag up old threads

Also, Are you a CTYIer? If so, any chance you could give us some details (preferably in the designated who's who thread

If your not, then you might want to try your luck in a different, this particular one is a community for people who have or are currently attending CTYI

(If the newbie is literate, the Raph is polite. Learn and heed)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

SexyD4Lady wrote:

Forgive him, he's from Athy. We speak like that in Kildare/the South East. At least he didn't say 'savage', that would really have confused you.

If he were from Galway, he might have said Mighty. That's Connacht speek, Mighty and Catmalogian

hi d4gurl, welcome onboard.

I know how sterotyping can affect you, I go to Terenure College, and even my friends - Colm included - get in the odd jab of being posh!

I'm in 5th year too.

Catmalogian? New one on me.

It's commonly abbreviated to 'cat'

Ok guys, thanks for the welcome. So, fifth year, Terenure College??? Tell me about yourself. You play rugby??? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Terenure, my arch nemises! Grrrr. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I'm a Mucker Fcuker meself.

Muckross? Pretty good school. You play hockey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

welcome sexyd4lady. dont mean to piss on the campfire of your welcome in anyway but for once i think that Raphael has a point.
    Raphael wrote:
    Also, Are you a CTYIer? If so, any chance you could give us some details (preferably in the designated who's who thread)
    names not needed but some information (ctyi history ect.) would be welcome.
    ColHol wrote:
    quality!
    long time since that was last said...

• Advertisement

long time since that was last said...

haha yeah, a blast from the past

ColHol wrote:
    haha yeah, a blast from the past
    my count is ctyi 03...

And if I'm not a CTYIer what will you do, report me? Oh God, I'm shaking in my Dubes. NOT.

Used to play rugby but not anymore, it got too competitive :D

Still go to all the cup matches though,
    5th year yeah, You must know kerrie O'Sullivan, Sophie Carton?

who me? report some one? no. thats raphael's selfimposed duty.

Nope, I just flame the illiterates, and question peoples rights to be here. Never really got into the reporting ethos.

Seeing as you mentioned it though, if podge is on IRC later ill let him know.

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    And if I'm not a CTYIer what will you do, report me? Oh God, I'm shaking in my Dubes. NOT.

<laughs>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

SexyD4Lady wrote:
    no, but to be honest i can't understand why someone would post on a forum specifically created for people who attend a certain thingy when they've never been to said thingy or have anything to do with it...

most peculiar

no, but to be honest i can't understand why someone would post on a forum specifically created for people who attend a certain thingy when they've never been to said thingy or have anything to do with it...

most peculiar

Nice one, doll. I agree. So Undergod, you think I'm funny? Well, you'd be right. Focking hilarious is what I am. Focking hilarious. Eat your heart out, Tommy Tiernan.

• Advertisement

Emmet 02- no, I don't. I have my clique and do not associate with any others. Capische?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement