Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what`s your favourite movie?

• 28-10-2004 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

we, some friends get a movie and come together, and really enjoy a lot… I wonder what is your favourite movie? What is your suggestion? To start, mine is THE MAN WITH THE IRON MASK, has anyone seen it? By the way, see this link , it is a free shipping movie site... http://www.harunyahya.com/m_video_index.php

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

we, some friends get a movie and come together, and really enjoy a lot…

What a radical concept...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

It's yer man again. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

My favourite movie is about this dude who spammed message boards with some religious tripe on the internet and got murdered by a load of e-heathens.

Its called "Go to Hell and Die, you ****tard."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I thought Monty killed this guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 295 ✭✭paddy

That must be the best website I have ever seen 10,000s of visitors ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

embee wrote:
    My favourite movie is about this dude who spammed message boards with some religious tripe on the internet and got murdered by a load of e-heathens.

Its called "Go to Hell and Die, you ****tard."
    Oh yeah, did Anyone see the sequel as well? What was it called now......oh yeah, "Or we'll gang rape you with rusty farm implements"

One of the few films where the sequel lived up to the original

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Raphael wrote:
    Oh yeah, did Anyone see the sequel as well? What was it called now......oh yeah, "Or we'll gang rape you with rusty farm implements"

One of the few films where the sequel lived up to the original

I enjoyed the elaborate CGI sequence with the sodomy

Advertisement