Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom: service is a joke

• 28-10-2004 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

i recently ordered there broadband package roughly 3 n a half weeks ago and only recieved it today. i was prepared to let it go as there may have been a mix up of some sort but i found out today that "there has to be some work done in my local exchange and the account wont be active till november 12th", are they having a laugh or is this a normal thing? :mad:

ive also been screwed by irish broadband, i ordered the breeze 1mb package then when i rang back for an installation date it wasnt available in my aera! anyone got irish BB in palmerstown?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Quite normal for the exchange update to take some time. They have to install or rejumper some hardware at the exchange specific to your account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

The very title of your post answers your question

Eircom:service is a joke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

It is quite normal. Perpare to wait and be ****ed in the while doing so.
    I was originally told 3 weeks for me to be hooked up. I waited 5 months.

Advertisement