Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Penis Piercing

Options
  • 28-10-2004 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Ive had my PA a while now and I thought some girls might be a bit freaked, but they all LOVE it!in case any1 is thinking of getting it done. Anyway to the point what exactly is this apdrava Ive been reading about? And what is the best piercing for your own pleasure?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/09-male/apa/index.html
    That's the BMEzine link for appadravya, if you already have a PA then it would use the PA hole and then a bar is put through the helmet vertically from the PA hole, dunno if that describes it too well but the attached link has a small drawing on the right, if you click on that then you can see some done.
    Dunno what the best piercing is for your own sensation, PA is not too bad, frenulums have to be good I would think.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

Apadrava basically goes vertically through the head of the penis, its not great for personal pleasure, but its great for the opposite sex!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

I dunno...i dont think either of them add a whole lot of difference to be honest and i dont reckon either should be got to pleasure someone else!

Advertisement