Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cyber Police Odeo 808(Manga)

Options
  • 15-08-2001 12:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone else saw this on Sci-Fi recently.I did and it's one of my fav. films ever.Anime cursing never gets old(ex: You wouldn't recognise a vampire if 1 jumped up and bit you on the end of your f**king d*ck)hehehe.
    So what did u think of it?

What would chairs look like if your knees were backwards?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

The one with Ben Ten or what ever he's called and the vampire is muck. I was convinced he was a she for the first two episodes and they'd just buggered up the editing. The other two are okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Bah, missed it.

John.
    --
    www.mangatoanime.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

I missed it frown.gif buggery ah well cowboy bebop is here to soothe the pain

btw http://www.mangatoanime.com/ 0wns j00

the avatars ****in own(see below for BoTP example), the regulars are sound and where else could i be a daimyo (mod)

Battle_of_the_Planets_-_Baddy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Yeah CCO:808 used to be one of my faves. IMO all three stories are great with the second being my fave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I havn't watched any Manga in ages...

Cyber Police Odeo 808 is beginning to stir something deeply stored down in the memory banks. Something to do with a showdown in one of the episodes at the top of a huge building that reached into space and was kept up by a giant rotating wheel at ground level. Everything else is very very sketchy right now.

"I'd rather have a bottle infront of me than a frontal lobotamy"

[This message has been edited by leeroybrown (edited 15-08-2001).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

High velocity bullets and therm-optic camoflage suits also are appearing in my mind.

Thats in one of the others?

"I'd rather have a bottle infront of me than a frontal lobotamy"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

God damn anime n00b!!! biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 14,694 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Saw it ages ago.

I liked the 1st one mainly because the main guy is funny as hell.

The second is my fav and i'm not to hot on the third.

I liked how each episode focused on one of the characters and the whole idea is great.

But anyone who reads the mangatoanime posts will know wha i'm going to sya next.....AHHh

TENCHI RULES!!!!

my fav anime the movie rules the series rules and the Ryo ooki cuddly toy rules..

WORSHIP TENCHI!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by leeroybrown:
    I havn't watched any Manga in ages...

Cyber Police Odeo 808 is beginning to stir something deeply stored down in the memory banks. Something to do with a showdown in one of the episodes at the top of a huge building that reached into space and was kept up by a giant rotating wheel at ground level. Everything else is very very sketchy right now.

</font>
    Yup -that's one of the episodes alright. the other two involve a vampire and a physic cyborg.

Advertisement