Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Your Top 5 Worst Wrestlers

• 29-10-2004 2:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

A bit different to The Worst Gimmicks thread started but kinda similar to The Top 5 Wrestlers thread. This isnt necessarily the wrestlers you think are poor wrestlers but the top 5 wrestlers that we'll say have you reaching for the remote every time they come on tv. Mine are

1.Edge (get a haircut ya hippy)
    2.Jbl (who the hell has cows in their entrance music)
    3.Rey Mysterio (ooh look hes small and he's upsets the odds,lets see how many times...oooh yeah.......... NEVER!!!)
    4.X-Pac (like the annoying kid at school who never goes away)
    5.Rikishi (could you look your family in the eye if you put your ass in a mans face and then danced for a living)

much like the TOP 5 FAVOURITE list this could go on and on with the likes of

Rico,EDGE,Al Snow,EDGE,Test,EDGE,Rosey,EDGE,Maven (ooooh fear the dropkick)EDGE,Scott Steiner,EDGE. As i said the list (EDGE) could just (EDGE) go on and (EGDE) on.......EDGE........

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

1. Divas (nice to watch in skimpy outfits, Gail Kim a good addition, but since Jacgueline left, they are just boring, can't bother sitting through a match)

2. Rikishi, got boring

3. Rey Mysterio (same old same old)

4 Test

5 The Dudleys

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

TOPDAWG wrote:
    A bit different to The Worst Gimmicks thread started but kinda similar to The Top 5 Wrestlers thread. This isnt necessarily the wrestlers you think are poor wrestlers but the top 5 wrestlers that we'll say have you reaching for the remote every time they come on tv. Mine are

1.Edge (get a haircut ya hippy)
    2.Jbl (who the hell has cows in their entrance music)
    3.Rey Mysterio (ooh look hes small and he's upsets the odds,lets see how many times...oooh yeah.......... NEVER!!!)
    4.X-Pac (like the annoying kid at school who never goes away)
    5.Rikishi (could you look your family in the eye if you put your ass in a mans face and then danced for a living)

much like the TOP 5 FAVOURITE list this could go on and on with the likes of

Rico,EDGE,Al Snow,EDGE,Test,EDGE,Rosey,EDGE,Maven (ooooh fear the
    dropkick)EDGE,Scott Steiner,EDGE. As i said the list (EDGE) could just (EDGE) go on and (EGDE) on.......EDGE........

You hate Edge , but you have Hunter Hearst Lick Arse in your Top 5 ?
    Pleeeaaassseee....

1 : HHH (if Gillberg got a push as big as this guy he would be champ)

2 : Nash (boring old Loafer)

3 : Jindrak (one of many clones WWE is now producing)

4 : Charley Haas (same as above)

5:The Cat Ernast Miller (Just Awfull)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

1: Scott Steiner. :o

2: William Regal.

3: Doink the Clown.

4: Nunzio

5: DDP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

D-FENS wrote:
    You hate Edge , but you have Hunter Hearst Lick Arse in your Top 5 ?
    Pleeeaaassseee....

WHOA WHOA WHOOOOOOOOAA!! Your way off the mark, i dont hate edge.......i DESPISE edge!! hes the niall quinn of the wwe!!! I put HHH in my top 5 cos iv found him to be one of the most entertaining guys in the business,granted he's probably got his old man in law lookin after him upstairs but the man never ceases to give his all, whether he's wrestlin in a house show like against hbk at the point (come on just compare the pop's they both got that night,id say edge was glad to get out of europe!!!) or carrying an opponent with an injury such as hbk at taboo tuesday. and he played his part in the revolultion of the business a few years back with his membership in D-X. Granted Edge was great to watch when he "reeked of awesomeness" with christian but awesomeness is the last thing he's reeking of at the moment. whats he done since the ladder matches bar gettin injured??? as hbk said if those injuries amassed over the course of 20 years that would show how tough the guy was but to get them in the last year thats just clumsy!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

1.JBL(Arguably the worst WWE champion of all time.Terrible.)

2.Tyson Tomko(Terrible wrestler.Send him to OVW!)

3.John Heydenreich(Another waste of space.Hey where's Little Johnny?) :p

4.Kenzo Suzuki(He's not funny and he's not talented.)

5.Gene Snitsky(Being given a big push.Why,exactly?Little talent if any,and a poor finishing move.A pumphandle slam?Great. :rolleyes: )

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,973 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

1 - JBL (I just cant stand him)
    2 - Rakishi (theres more to live than a stinkface)
    3 - Test (useless tbh)
    4 - Tyson Tomko (our cats have more wrestling talent than this guy)
    5 - Billy Gunn (yawwwwnnnnnn!)

TOPDAWG wrote:
    WHOA WHOA WHOOOOOOOOAA!! Your way off the mark, i dont hate edge.......i DESPISE edge!! hes the niall quinn of the wwe!!! I put HHH in my top 5 cos iv found him to be one of the most entertaining guys in the business,granted he's probably got his old man in law lookin after him upstairs but the man never ceases to give his all, whether he's wrestlin in a house show like against hbk at the point (come on just compare the pop's they both got that night,id say edge was glad to get out of europe!!!) or carrying an opponent with an injury such as hbk at taboo tuesday. and he played his part in the revolultion of the business a few years back with his membership in D-X. Granted Edge was great to watch when he "reeked of awesomeness" with christian but awesomeness is the last thing he's reeking of at the moment. whats he done since the ladder matches bar gettin injured??? as hbk said if those injuries amassed over the course of 20 years that would show how tough the guy was but to get them in the last year thats just clumsy!!!

Before I start ranting, I just want to say that everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you “despise” Edge that’s your malfunction, all I’ll say about that is you’re in for a rough few years viewing because he’s gonna get a lot more successful and in my view rightly so. He’s got a great look, good moves (bar the drop kick from the top ropes) and is one of the hardest workers on either roster. He won’t be doing any more high risk matches that first got him and Christian noticed, but a lot of wresters had to change their style after injury, Austin did after the ’97 Owen Hart accident and it didn’t exactly hold him back did it? Edge may not be huge physically either but does everyone have to have 24 inch pythons? Granted his face run since he came back from his year out hasn’t been electrifying, but that’s just the Rocky Maivia syndrome of fans not liking the pretty boy heroes WWE want them to like. No one remembers Cena and Orton debuting as faces. Now look at them. They had to turn heel foe a while to get attention and Edge will be the same now he’s turned.
    As for HHH, Sorry aul son but you need to book a trip to spec savers.
    Helmsley is one of the laziest wrestlers of the last few years and his water spewing, pedigree finishing gimmick is as stale as Hardcore Holly. His arsenal of moves is about half a dozen more than Kevin Nash, and that’s bad for someone that holds the world title for most of a calendar year. And to say he carries anyone, especially Michaels is an insult. Anyone that knows anything knows HBK doesn’t need anyone to carry him, injured or not. If anything, it's the other way around.HHH is the Hogan of the new millennium , and by that I don't mean he's an icon , I mean he's manipulated his way to the top backstage, while performing the same boring handful of moves in the ring, week in, week out. And his “part in the revolution of the business” was indifferent. DX was established by one man, HBK, and would have died the week he left if it wasn’t for the Outlaws and, dare I say it, even X-pac joining. The success of the era was down to Austin and Rock, you know that. Granted, HHH done well to escape the Blueblood gimmick, and improved his look greatly. Around late ‘99/ early 2000 he was impressive physically and “The Game” act was entertaining because it was new. But since then he hasn’t changed a damn thing, all because he knows he doesn’t have to.
    You mentioned Edge’s injuries, HHH was out for nearly a year , then came straight back and won the Rumble , then brought Y2J’s push to a screeching halt at WM , even though Jericho was and still could be a much better Hell than him. HHH is a great heel, one of the best of all time, but is that because of his acting or because everyone hates him in real life, including most of the other wrestlers. Not only does he not carry guys, he won’t even help push most of them. Sure, he’s let Benoit, Shelton and Eugene win a battle or two against him this year, but he always wins the war in the end doesn’t he? He’s the most selfish worker I’ve ever seen.
    I shouldn’t have to spell this out for anyone, but the only reason HHH has had the success he had is because of who he shares his bed with.
    Edge will be successful because he deserves it.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭moongoose

1: HHH
    2: rock
    3: brock
    4: kidman [worst shooting star since hayabusa injury]
    5: luther "horse shu" reins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

D-Fens: What you are saying about Trips is probably mostly idle internet specualtion.

I for one find HHH very entertaining, and he is rarely in a poor match. Whether thats down to his opponent ALL the time, or the fact he is good at what he does, I'll leave you to decide.

What you are saying about Edge may have some merit. I really enjoyed his teased out heel turn. He could do very well there, and I am certeinly looking forward to his feud with Benoit. There should be a few good matches there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

1.X-Pac
    2.X-Pac
    3.X-Pac
    4.X-Pac
    5.X-Pac

gimmick wrote:
    D-Fens: What you are saying about Trips is probably mostly idle internet specualtion.

I for one find HHH very entertaining, and he is rarely in a poor match. Whether thats down to his opponent ALL the time, or the fact he is good at what he does, I'll leave you to decide.

What you are saying about Edge may have some merit. I really enjoyed his teased out heel turn. He could do very well there, and I am certeinly looking forward to his feud with Benoit. There should be a few good matches there.

Gimmick , cheers for agreeing about Edge.
    As for my views on HHH, idle speculation ?
    I think it's fairly obvoius even to a casual observer than he's the master manipulator backstage because of his relationship with Steph.
    And my information on the subject was sourced from more than the net, if anything i try to avoid rumours on sites.
    As for him as a wrestler , i stand by the opinion that he's an average wrestler , at times good, but never great and certainly does'nt deserve to be champ as often as he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

Venom I totally agree with your list as for Edge I think he still needs tochange his look alright but he is already more effective as a heel then he was in his first few months back as a face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Ill just qualify that I do not like Edge, and have never really taken to him as a face. Dont know why.

I hope the heel turn will make him a more entertaining character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Unit00

Rikishi

I automatically turn over when he was on.

Zach Gowen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

D-FENS wrote:
    Before I start ranting, I just want to say that everyone is entitled to their opinion and if you “despise” Edge that’s your malfunction, all I’ll say about that is you’re in for a rough few years viewing because he’s gonna get a lot more successful and in my view rightly so. He’s got a great look, good moves (bar the drop kick from the top ropes) and is one of the hardest workers on either roster. He won’t be doing any more high risk matches that first got him and Christian noticed, but a lot of wresters had to change their style after injury, Austin did after the ’97 Owen Hart accident and it didn’t exactly hold him back did it? Edge may not be huge physically either but does everyone have to have 24 inch pythons? Granted his face run since he came back from his year out hasn’t been electrifying, but that’s just the Rocky Maivia syndrome of fans not liking the pretty boy heroes WWE want them to like. No one remembers Cena and Orton debuting as faces. Now look at them. They had to turn heel foe a while to get attention and Edge will be the same now he’s turned.
    As for HHH, Sorry aul son but you need to book a trip to spec savers.
    Helmsley is one of the laziest wrestlers of the last few years and his water spewing, pedigree finishing gimmick is as stale as Hardcore Holly. His arsenal of moves is about half a dozen more than Kevin Nash, and that’s bad for someone that holds the world title for most of a calendar year. And to say he carries anyone, especially Michaels is an insult. Anyone that knows anything knows HBK doesn’t need anyone to carry him, injured or not. If anything, it's the other way around.HHH is the Hogan of the new millennium , and by that I don't mean he's an icon , I mean he's manipulated his way to the top backstage, while performing the same boring handful of moves in the ring, week in, week out. And his “part in the revolution of the business” was indifferent. DX was established by one man, HBK, and would have died the week he left if it wasn’t for the Outlaws and, dare I say it, even X-pac joining. The success of the era was down to Austin and Rock, you know that. Granted, HHH done well to escape the Blueblood gimmick, and improved his look greatly. Around late ‘99/ early 2000 he was impressive physically and “The Game” act was entertaining because it was new. But since then he hasn’t changed a damn thing, all because he knows he doesn’t have to.
    You mentioned Edge’s injuries, HHH was out for nearly a year , then came straight back and won the Rumble , then brought Y2J’s push to a screeching halt at WM , even though Jericho was and still could be a much better Hell than him. HHH is a great heel, one of the best of all time, but is that because of his acting or because everyone hates him in real life, including most of the other wrestlers. Not only does he not carry guys, he won’t even help push most of them. Sure, he’s let Benoit, Shelton and Eugene win a battle or two against him this year, but he always wins the war in the end doesn’t he? He’s the most selfish worker I’ve ever seen.
    I shouldn’t have to spell this out for anyone, but the only reason HHH has had the success he had is because of who he shares his bed with.
    Edge will be successful because he deserves it.

sham,basically all you've done is made a case against triple h and all you've said in defence of edge is that hes got great looks and good moves. he looks like he's just walked off the set of home and away and great moves?? puuuuulleeeeease!!! he has two moves, that stupid edgecution thing and his "spear" wouldnt knock my granny down!! compare it to rhynos spear like!! as for the rocky maivia syndrome you talk about, i remember cena's debut,opening match on a smackdown card against angle and he pushed him to the limit and this was before he used his rapper gimmick and he changed heel before the rapper gimmick. cena didnt get attention as heel until he changed his gimmick!!
    triple h a lazy wrestler?? me booking a trip to specsavers?? il let ya in on a secret buddy, i play ball with the specsavers team in the cork niteowls league and if ya want me to book you an appointment il have a few words for ya. how many wrestlers do you know who have wrestled on and finished matches with near career ending injuries, case 1 is the well known torn quadracep match where he ended up in the walls of jericho at one stage. case 2 is the first elimination chamber match (anyone else think those matches are crap??) when van dam came off the top of the chamber with his knee landing on and crushing hhhs's throat,the man could barely breathe,fought on for 40 mins and put hbk over by losin the belt to him.
    an arsenal of half a dozen more moves than nash?? then you must hold kevin nash in a very high regard my friend. the man can adapt his style to whoever he's fighting,the only time iv seen him not do it is when he came up agianst the ogres that are scott steiner and goldberg.
    then you say he manipulated his way to the top,think back to the infamous nite when nash and hall were leaving and the clique all gathered in the ring breaking their characters in front of an entire arena, who was the only wrestler punished for that?? thats right HHH! fulls mark to johnson at the back.
    i never EVER said he carried hbk, i was saying he carried the match for hbk cos as hbk was injured he wasnt capable of performing to his usual best therefore the match had to work around hhh in much the same way as the rock did for austin at WM19.
    i never said he revolutionised the business,yes i know it was mostly down to austin and rock and their feud,hell thats what got me back into watching it again, i said he played his part in it by being in D-X.Think d-x would have worked as well with just hbk and chyna??
    Granted the game isnt in the great shape that he once was,i know a couple of girls who watch it but unlike them i cant say i watch it to look at the mens bodies,now as for the diva's.....
    The Game hasnt changed since 2000,granted he hasnt changed character that much,but as the saying goes If it aint broke dont fix it.
    When he stopped jericho's push believe me when i say there was no-one more p*ssed than me,ever since his entrance on raw iv bin one of the biggest fans of jericho and even now i aint pleased with the way he's been used.
    as for him not pushing people,without his wins over him do you think benjamin would be were he is at the moment?? i dont mean to say benjamin wouldnt have made it,cos the man is seriously talented, but look how fast he's risen to near main event status on raw while his former partner Haas is stuck with a a gender confused partner and two feuding divas on smackdown.
    As for him being successful cos of who he shares his bed with,perks of the job my friend and i mean come on who's gonna kick steph outta der bed, she could have as many bags of tayto in mine as she likes!!! :p

And the best of the lot, "edge will be successful because he deserves it"
    why? why does he deserve success,if you tell me why he deserves it then fair enough il take your point but all youve done is lash out at hhh. thats like me sayin i buy a lotto ticket therefore i deserve to win the lotto. man you have to do a lot more than just turn up in this life to deserve anything.

as iv said since he split with christian egde has become a stale,boring,unimaginative performer who just doesnt entertain me. sorry if that offends anyone but thats just what i think and also my buddies,except for gimmick but we dont like him anyways....... :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

5:The Cat Ernast Miller (Just Awfull)
    Unfair, his WCW work wasn't bad before he piled on the weight and took up the dancing gimmick.

1: Goldberg - Three Move Wonder, i'm glad he's gone!
    2: Billy Gunn - Sucked as an Outlaw (c'mon, Road Dogg's mic skills carried that team, who were nothing special anyway), and Gunn's branches in his head during the WCW invasion skit? Laughable! Injury prone and in general, a useless lug.
    3: Brian Christopher/Grand Master Sexay: What was the point?
    4: Ahmed Johnson/Big T: Lazy, injury prone, thought he was da **** (who demands limo rides everywhere at company's expense?) and then when he went to WCW as Big T to back up Stevie Ray. He was a shambles!
    5: DDP: Never saw the attraction, he'd a great match with Goldberg though.

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Unfair, his WCW work wasn't bad before he piled on the weight and took up the dancing gimmick.

1: Goldberg - Three Move Wonder, i'm glad he's gone!

3: Brian Christopher/Grand Master Sexay: What was the point?

After X-Pac, Goldberg is next on my worthless peice of ****e list.

As for Brian Christopher, wasnt he Gerry Lawlers kid and hence the push?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Venom wrote:
    for Brian Christopher, wasnt he Gerry Lawlers kid and hence the push?

According to Lawler's book, he didn't have a hand in Brian getting in. Same for his shoot interview. Besides, Grand Master Sexay was pushed? Where? Out the door? He was rubbish! Lower midcard was the highest he got!

VR!

TOPDAWG wrote:
    sham,basically all you've done is made a case against triple h and all you've said in defence of edge is that hes got great looks and good moves. he looks like he's just walked off the set of home and away and great moves?? puuuuulleeeeease!!! he has two moves, that stupid edgecution thing and his "spear" wouldnt knock my granny down!! compare it to rhynos spear like!! as for the rocky maivia syndrome you talk about, i remember cena's debut,opening match on a smackdown card against angle and he pushed him to the limit and this was before he used his rapper gimmick and he changed heel before the rapper gimmick. cena didnt get attention as heel until he changed his gimmick!!
    triple h a lazy wrestler?? me booking a trip to specsavers?? il let ya in on a secret buddy, i play ball with the specsavers team in the cork niteowls league and if ya want me to book you an appointment il have a few words for ya. how many wrestlers do you know who have wrestled on and finished matches with near career ending injuries, case 1 is the well known torn quadracep match where he ended up in the walls of jericho at one stage. case 2 is the first elimination chamber match (anyone else think those matches are crap??) when van dam came off the top of the chamber with his knee landing on and crushing hhhs's throat,the man could barely breathe,fought on for 40 mins and put hbk over by losin the belt to him.
    an arsenal of half a dozen more moves than nash?? then you must hold kevin nash in a very high regard my friend. the man can adapt his style to whoever he's fighting,the only time iv seen him not do it is when he came up agianst the ogres that are scott steiner and goldberg.
    then you say he manipulated his way to the top,think back to the infamous nite when nash and hall were leaving and the clique all gathered in the ring breaking their characters in front of an entire arena, who was the only wrestler punished for that?? thats right HHH! fulls mark to johnson at the back.
    i never EVER said he carried hbk, i was saying he carried the match for hbk cos as hbk was injured he wasnt capable of performing to his usual best therefore the match had to work around hhh in much the same way as the rock did for austin at WM19.
    i never said he revolutionised the business,yes i know it was mostly down to austin and rock and their feud,hell thats what got me back into watching it again, i said he played his part in it by being in D-X.Think d-x would have worked as well with just hbk and chyna??
    Granted the game isnt in the great shape that he once was,i know a couple of girls who watch it but unlike them i cant say i watch it to look at the mens bodies,now as for the diva's.....
    The Game hasnt changed since 2000,granted he hasnt changed character that much,but as the saying goes If it aint broke dont fix it.
    When he stopped jericho's push believe me when i say there was no-one more p*ssed than me,ever since his entrance on raw iv bin one of the biggest fans of jericho and even now i aint pleased with the way he's been used.
    as for him not pushing people,without his wins over him do you think benjamin would be were he is at the moment?? i dont mean to say benjamin wouldnt have made it,cos the man is seriously talented, but look how fast he's risen to near main event status on raw while his former partner Haas is stuck with a a gender confused partner and two feuding divas on smackdown.
    As for him being successful cos of who he shares his bed with,perks of the job my friend and i mean come on who's gonna kick steph outta der bed, she could have as many bags of tayto in mine as she likes!!! :p

And the best of the lot, "edge will be successful because he deserves it"
    why? why does he deserve success,if you tell me why he deserves it then fair enough il take your point but all youve done is lash out at hhh. thats like me sayin i buy a lotto ticket therefore i deserve to win the lotto. man you have to do a lot more than just turn up in this life to deserve anything.

as iv said since he split with christian egde has become a stale,boring,unimaginative performer who just doesnt entertain me. sorry if that offends anyone but thats just what i think and also my buddies,except for gimmick but we dont like him anyways....... :p

Well Dawg , I least I warned people before I started ranting!

And I also said, you're entitled to your opinion, I’m entitled to mine.
    You think Edge is stale, boring and unimaginative, I think the opposite.
    You said I just attacked HHH instead of defending Edge, if you look back I said I wasn’t going to try and sell Edge to anyone who didn’t already like him - if they can't see his qualities when watching him then that’s their problem, you included.

I’m not going to try and compare his wrestling skills to some of the top guys like Benoit and Angle, because I don’t like him for his wrestling , although he’s by no means a bad one( just as good as HHH ) I like him for his character, have done since his first promos.
    What’s exactly is wrong with his look? HHH and Y2J both have long blond hair; Edge is copying them is he? Is it his pants maybe? Too colourful?
    If it's the age old reason that he isn’t big enough then that's lame, Bret was 240 lbs , Benoit and Eddie missed getting put in the midget division by a couple of itches.

He proved during the E and C years that he has mic skills , granted playing the straight man baby face the last couple of years hasn’t suited him, but if you been watching Raw the last few weeks you'd see he's getting back to his smart ass self.

Basically, I think his has the right image / mic skills to be entertaining in a story line, and by the looks of it the writing tem on Raw agree.

I think he deserves it because he’s been wrestling with WWE now for over 6 years and I’ve never seen him give anything but 100 per cent, and when he’s allowed be what he’s good at – a heel , I think he’s as entertaining as anyone. I know he’s not the only guy who been over looked when they deserved a title shot or reign , but he’s the guy that caught my eye and who I’ve enjoyed the most over the last few years so that’s why I want him to succeed.

And as for your numerous misquotes of me, unfortunately I don't have the writing hand to detect them all, but a couple that jumped out at me-

I didn’t say you wrote HHH revolutionised the business during the attitude era - you said “he played his part”, I said it was indifferent. And now, I don’t think DX would have done as well with just HBK and Chyna, but only because 3 members is better than 2 , that’s a tag team. A lot of guys could have palyed HBK’s lap dog, HHH was just in the right place at the right time ( sucking up to Shawn ) , just like he’s been in the right place at the right tim the last few years , mainly , Vince’s dinner table.

And you can deny it now, but you did say HHH carried HBK, but at least you see now how stupid that sounds.

As for HHH pushing Shelton, yeah fair play to him, and he lay down for Eugene as well .But do you think either of these guys would beat him when it counts, like at a PPV or for his belt? Not a chance, it took a near 20 year veteran like Benoit to finally beat him at Mania and hold the belt for a few months. And even at that, which has it now, oh yeah, HHH, AGAIN.

About the MSG thing with the clique, yes he was the only one punished, we all know why, but that was way before the Steph days, do you think it would happen that way now? If HBK or anyone else suggested breaking character for whatever reason, HHH would be running to Daddy in law as fast as his clapped out legs could carry him.

While we're on the subject of Steph, him sleeping with her is a perk of the job? He'd barely have a job if he wasn’t sleeping with her.

Like I said my last post, anyone can see HHH is where is because of Steph.
    I know he paid his dues when he first started, but that was a long time ago and he has the life of Riley nowadays, he pretty much decides who faces and how, he has kept dozens of guys like Kane, RVD and Jericho down on Raw, and any guys that can’t be denied for the skills like Angle, Lesnar and Undertaker, he makes sure they are on Smackdown out of his hair.

Once again I’ve ranted so I apologise, but, in short, Edge –Great, HHH – W***er

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭summer_ina_bowl

jbl
    jbl
    jbl
    jbl
    jbl
    the man brings shame on the ring

Advertisement