Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where have all the black telly's gone?

Options
  • 29-10-2004 2:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy a bog standard black 21" telly for my sitting room but nowhere seems to be doing them anymore. I hate those blasted silver-coloured things - they are just so ugly (and surely won't do any justice to my lovely black pioneer unit). Can anyone help me? I've looked in DID, Power City and the ESB shop but they only have either very large ones or flatscreen.

Tanks :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Things have moved on.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

BBB. Bring back black I say!!! This silver sh*t doesn't make sense from an aesthetic or practical point of view. Tacky & cheap looking as well.

I hate them too. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭superfly

its just the way the industry goes
    when i was a kid all the hi-fi and tellys were silver then they went black and are now back to silver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭fintan

I think silver is the colour of choice as it is cheaper colour to use in manufacturing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I got a black LCD TV. It's more practical to use black, since it makes your eyes focus on the screen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement