Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA: San Andreas; from the leak to retail

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Keyzer wrote:
    yes, but the blanch branch wont sell it unless you have it pre booked, fools.
    Got it in Smyths in blanch for 53... yeehaa...

Thanks Keyzer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

I'm wearing my bandana now.

I rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭JP Mulvano

Cactus Col wrote:

I rock.

Damn it that was my idea.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Cactus Col wrote:
    midly disgruntled PC owner-
    <Charlie Bucket>I bet the bandana makes the game play horrible anyway.</Charlie Bucket>

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭PaddyjDunne

On a half day today. Picked up my copy in Gamestop this morning! I'll be home in an hour

• Advertisement

Whats the bandana reference??

Buck_Naked wrote:
    Whats the bandana reference??

Game give you a "free" GTA bandana when you pre-order the game there.

Is it a piece of junk or what??

Personally I'd prefer the free DVD Xtravision are giving!!

Yeah thats true FREE DVD Vs Free Bandana, hey i feel ripped off now. DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

anyone got a spare reservation or know where its still available?

i knew id want it when it came out :/

• Advertisement

JP Mulvano wrote:
    Yeah thats true FREE DVD Vs Free Bandana, hey i feel ripped off now. DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Yeah Xtravision can do good at times!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭v10

Tried 3 xtravisions and a gamestop ... all sold out (except for prebooks)

Then went to the Square Tallaght and got it in Game .. without reservation .. Think it was the last one available to non-prebooked.

Happy Days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

I didn't pre-book and I heard the independent shops and xtravision in Ballina would have none left so I headed into Sligo this morning. Went into ToyCity. Just opened a couple of weeks ago and meant to be the biggest toy store outside Dublin. Anyway, they had loads on the shelf. I asked the guy behind the counter how many they got in and he said 140 but 60 were pre-booked. He reckoned they would be sold out early this afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭[CrimsonGhost]

This post has been deleted.
    Are you 5 years old? Seriously, you need to learn how to spell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Ave

Anyone know if GAME/Virgin/HMV/Smyths/Xtra-Games in the square has stock for other then pre-orders?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Mwhahaha!!!

More than likely not. The only way to check is to have a look around town. You might have a better chance if you try the independent indy stores like the two on talbot street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

jesus_the_gre

That ps2 must be very old then yes? A new laser would fix some of the problem then definately

WellyJ

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

Dun Laoghaire Computers in the shopping centre is supposed to get more stock in at 5pm today. Im off now ina minute to go pitch my tent outside :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

Got my copy in Game this am when they opened. AND I GOT A FREE BANDANA WOOHOO!!!

They are also selling the official guide but I'll leave it shrink wrapped so as not to spoil the fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I wouldn't count on there being stock in GAME in Tallaght. Over 700 preorders. 300 of them with €5 deposits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Haven't seen the bandanna, what's it like? Xtravision were giving away Intermission on DVD with it. They've had some really good offers recently - got a decent leather football with PES4 last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Ave wrote:
    Anyone know if GAME/Virgin/HMV/Smyths/Xtra-Games in the square has stock for other then pre-orders?

Virgin, HMV and Xtra-Game were all selling it without pre-orders this morning. HMV had a load in, but at the rate they were going they might not still be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

DLC are getting tonights stok in tomorrow as the truck is stuck in belfast or sommet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

I was in Liffey Valley earlier and Virgin had loads and loads of them but they checked ID and I had to leave with my tail between my legs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

WellyJ wrote:
    jesus_the_gre

That ps2 must be very old then yes? A new laser would fix some of the problem then definately

WellyJ

yeah figured that was the problem. Have also noticed that games will only load when its on its side as oppossed to flat down.. Defo the laser so

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Yeah I got the free DVD too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

Haven't seen the bandanna, what's it like? Xtravision were giving away Intermission on DVD with it. They've had some really good offers recently - got a decent leather football with PES4 last week.

It's a black and white cloth with the GTA San Andreas logo on it and some design. It's crap, fo' shoowa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Argos selling it for €45 :0

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i gave into temptation and bought the slim ps2 and GTA:SA in symths on mary's street, i hadn't pre booked just walked in and bought it.

the manager there was shouting to customers that there would be more stock for others that didn't pre order in 30 minutes (that was at 3 o' clock)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Cremo wrote:
    i gave into temptation and bought the slim ps2 and GTA:SA......

Nice, whats it like btw? And how much??

Advertisement