Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scott 839 dvd remote problem

Options
  • 29-10-2004 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Remote control on my dvd player, scott 839, bought in powercity appears to have died (new batteries no help). Its under a year old and under warranty. Anyone else ever had this knind of problem. Anyone any experience with returns to Scott or Powercity?
    :)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

yeah, just bring it back to PC, they'll take it no hassle, if you look back through threads earlier in the year - bargains - you'll see buckets of problems with the scotts - like moi, I just said it wasn't playing properly, they didn't even look in the bag, just said a lot of scotts were returned, shame really, great spec, get your money back and get the tevion in aldi next week for 44 yo yos - dont know if its multiregion

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭chickey

Thanks. Had rang powercity and they said bring it in. had tried scott support line in shannon but they said this service has moved to UK. Will see how i go with powercity - like the sound of no hassle money back!

Advertisement