Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New ringtones/wallpapers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Try the mobiles/PDA's board. But dont be askin for illegal free wallpapers/tones cos theyll lynch ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

From what i know mate i used to get free stuff from boltblue.com! but to be honest i dont think they do that anymore!I dont think you can get them free anywhere anymore!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I didnt click the link, because im on 56k and cba waiting for it to load up.

Anyway, if you want free ringtones, on WAP, go to http://www.polyphonicringtonez.com/wap . The only charge is your browsing fee. As for wallpapers, a few good sites pop up on WAP every now and again (search google on your phone)!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Mousie wrote:
    Got a new phone and need free ringtones/wallpapers for this phone -> http://www.panasonic.ae/PMM/English/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?PrdId=967&CatId=136
    Anyone got any ideas

That is the most girly phone I have ever seen!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Mousie

Well i am a girl so it doesn't really matter to me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

SteveD wrote:
    Try the mobiles/PDA's board. But dont be askin for illegal free wallpapers/tones cos theyll lynch ya
    WTF?

Illegal wallpapers/ringtones?? :rolleyes:

How the hell can a midi file or a jpg/gif be illegal????

To the original poster: Google is your friend.
    Try http://www.free-ringtones.eu.com/directory/wallpapers.html
    That site has a really wide range of both tones and pics that are 100% legal and free to d/l via WAP.
    Anyone that pays for tones/screensavers deserves to be parted from their "yo-yos".

Wertz wrote:
    WTF?

Illegal wallpapers/ringtones?? :rolleyes:

How the hell can a midi file or a jpg/gif be illegal????

I mean those real mp3 tone thingys. In the eyes of the law they're the equivalent of downloading an MP3 file cos now the record companies themselves are producing them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

SteveD wrote:
    I mean those real mp3 tone thingys. In the eyes of the law they're the equivalent of downloading an MP3 file cos now the record companies themselves are producing them
    Ah gotcha.

In that case what's stopping the owners of these new phones that can utilise mp3s as tones, ripping their favourite tracks and putting them on the handset?
    Or do they consider that "illegal" too? Seems to me that anything with a whiff of easy cash about it for the recording industry is accompanied by big, bold scary warnings about the legality of 50 second clips of low quality audio...

Well aint that the same as copying a cd to yer pc. You're allowed do that (afaik) so i assume itd be the same copying it to a cd or to your phone. But i dunno most people dont have a clue whats legal and whats not when it comes to copying music

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Mousie wrote:
    Well i am a girl so it doesn't really matter to me!

A/S/L ?

• Advertisement
Advertisement