Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound problem

Options
  • 29-10-2004 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    Lately I find that when I am watching a dvd I get a backround sound coming through from my sky box. basicly just a faint sound of whatever is on the sky channel at the time. Any ideas ?

Cheers

Corm500

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

ive a simular prob my pc picks up sound from sky, my prob is caused by a wireless tv signal sender ive hooked up for watching sky in another room. Ive fairly long audio cable going to my pc so might be acting like an antenna picking up the signal perhaps its the lenght of audio cable ?!? or could be something to do with your telly if theres two scarts going into it and its crossing the signals. But the answer im more likly to imagine is that your putting the scart from your dvd into your sky box then the scart from the sky box to the telly creating some kind of crossover.

Advertisement