Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This made me laugh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I think they're funny, And posted in the perfect forum. To have posted them in humour would have lessened the impact. I'm not advocating this be done wholesale or that the PI forum should be made an easy target but an occassional light-hearted moment hurts no one.
    The whole essence of humour is the surprise non-sequitor.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Agreed. Its the disproportionate response that kills me, then throwing it in the recycle bin, so nobody can see it and criticise the mod. Old joke actually but placing it in the Personal issues forum was simply brilliant. Some of the little Hitlers (and Brauns) on Boards just crack me up -like one other guy, who I shall not mention (cough).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

made me laugh also...good good! :D

Advertisement