Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EsatBT 3 Month Free Trial - Cap?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Diabolus

Just to let you know,

You have 14 days to return the modem to the address.
    If you fail to return it you will be charged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

erm...
    November Summary for *snip*
    At your current rate of usage you are likely
    to go over your download limit in 6 days
    Logins 2
    Offpeak Traffic 1150 minutes
    Peak Traffic 449 minutes
    Data uploaded 0.66 GB [707445743 bytes]
    Data downloaded 3.85 GB [4129804084 bytes]
    it's been like that since this morning, even though i downloaded 1.96gb yesterday:confused:
    do they ever carry on some of the excess from the last month's downloads?
    Last Login Mon Nov 1 10:30:11 2004
    looks like it :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

scriv wrote:
    They do say "no strings attached". I for one am pretty pissed off that I have to go to the bother of posting this hunk of crap. If it were no strings attached, they'd pick it up themselves...
    You don't have to return it - but you'll be paying for it every month over the next 12 months if you don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭kida

tman wrote:
    erm...

do they ever carry on some of the excess from the last month's downloads?

When I was on IOL I remember that if you are connected on midnight on the last day of the month all the previous days downloads are assigned to the day you disconnect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

kida wrote:
    When I was on IOL I remember that if you are connected on midnight on the last day of the month all the previous days downloads are assigned to the day you disconnect.
    oopsie :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement