Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payback Time!!

Options
  • 29-10-2004 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭

How can you get someone back, after that person embarrassing you more than once in college? :D

She has put up fake notices about me on the notice boards in college along with my mobile number more than once. She has also signed me up to clubs and societies within the college that I don’t even want to join. Its time for payback now and i just cant seem to think of anything! This bitch needs to be put down!! HELP!!

By the way this person is a good friend of mine. She just likes to fukk around with people now and again for the laugh. :D

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Put her up on hotornot.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

I want something that would be nasty but public within the college. ;) or around the town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

Make her a website on tripod.com put her mobile on it as a contact number and advertise....well whatever comes to mind ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

put an advert in the buy and sell for a really good car or something, well below a sane price, and throw her number up there.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

also for tickets for gigs are sold out, at face value :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Posters of with her pic and the slogan "Now available @ Whoorey Betty's House of Horney Girlies". Or would that be too much?

Cheers for the crazy ideas! ;) Keep em coming. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Cecilia

If she lives away from home, put her apartment up for rent on www.daft.ie and leave her mobile phone number on it. She will be driven insane by people ringing her asking her about the room/apt for rent.

Photocopy a picture of her and pin it all over campus with the Title: Wanted!
    Then but various funny/embarrasing reasons underneath as to why she is wanted.

Get someone to leave a message on her home phone answering machine, saying they are from some Woman's clinic, and her STI tests are ready for collection. Her parents will not be impressed at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

There's very little that can't be fixed with a good old visit to Mrs. Toilet Door from Mr. Permanent Marker. Has to be a permanent marker, a pen just won't cut it! Failing that scratch something into the door. Make a funny poster and stick it up, or make out those little business cards and distribute them creatively, at the very least she'll get a littering fine! Ooooh ring up/text the local radio station and saying you're her and you want to play (insert retarded song here) for (insert boy she doesn't like or another friends boyfriend, that's always fun to watch!) with the message that you (she) really enjoyed "the other night" (NEVER SAY "LAST NIGHT"), just can't stop thinking about him and you (she) can't wait to see him again.... Oh f*ck I wish I had an enemy now...!!!!
    Shove senakot or a pair of incontinence knickers in her bag, they're bound to fall out and the wrong moment.
    Keep talkin about stuff that never really happened and be like "don't you remember ... it was only yesterday?"
    Convince her an assignment is due a week early....
    Tell her about a great job oppurtunity that doesn't exist.

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    Oh f*ck I wish I had an enemy now...!!!!

:D:D

Haha! Some funny stuff though! ;) Some things i'm too slow to think of!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

meh you're just not bitter enough give it time and you'll bossom into a choking weed like me

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

a nice simple one.if you ever happen to be in the library with this girl, when she goes to the toilet drop a copy of a book on lesbianism or anything else you can think of that would be funny when the alarm goes off at the front desk when she tries to leave.stage manage it so theres as many people around as possible at the library entrance when the deed is to be done

Nasty_Girl wrote:
    meh you're just not bitter enough give it time and you'll bossom into a choking weed like me

I really would hate to get on your bad side though. :D

Advertisement