Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of duty

Options
  • 29-10-2004 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭

Was looking for a few quick cheats fo call of duty multiplayer, I tried some sites and places and got the single player extension to the short cut etc but the ~ key does not bring down the console , however the ¬ key brings it down in multiplayer but the codes like god dont work here. Note it is Multiplayer mode I need the cheats for.

Anyone any quick comments?

BTW
    I was just looking for a few cheats for a luagh in work, I'm not trying to set the whole moral "cheats good or bad " stuff again so please dont mess up the thread by turning it into another one of those boring debates.

Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Hehe.
    This cant end well...
    Better read the charter, mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

ok so , consider it removed,
    for some reason I dont get the edit tab on the original post, so i cant remove the text, I can edit this post and I have unsubscribed to the post, so maybe i need a MOD to remove it. No harm intended, ignorance is no excusse etc

Advertisement