Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SunnO)))

• 29-10-2004 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭

SunnO))) are playing Cork on December 4th (can't remember the venue) and December 6th they play the Village in Dublin. Looking forward to this, seriously heavy ****. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Sonic Titan

They are now playing Dublin on the 4th Dec. which is the same night as Deicide. I for one will be going to the awesome Sunn0))))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

ye that doesnt make any sense they are playing the same venue on the same day(the village), or is someone gonna get relegated to Whelans?

got White2 yesterday.... quite a mindphuck... im still torn between who to go to....

Sunn0))) are playing Whelans and Deicide are playing The Village. You'll probably get to see Deicide here again but not Sunn0))), that's why i is going to Sunn0))). I've seen Deicide before though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 453 ✭✭dead air

how do you pronouce SunnO)))? i'm a bit perplexed... sun zero is it?

It's just pronounced Sunn. The 0))) part is just taken of the Sunn0))) amps symbol. Sunn0))) amps are known to have really a really demonic sound and are as heavy as hell. Just like the band. lol

• Advertisement

Here's a poster for the tour, it's savage looking.

452-1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

clearly the SunnO))) gig will be more interesting and musically superior to deicide... but for sheer fun i'd have to go deicide.... arghh this is tearing me apart!! at least i have a month to make up my mind

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,570 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

This really is a balls alright. Was originally gonna go to Deicide on the Sat and Sunn on the ...er.... Sun. If I had seen Deicide before, I'd definitely go to Sunn, but I haven't so will probably plump for Fat Arse Benton and co. I wonder if they could stagger playing times, i.e. Deicide finsh; Sunn start next door - go see both? Doubt it! :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Arrah funk - there was a big gang of us going to go to that from the West to both gigs - you guys defo sure they're both on the same night, yeah?

They sure are Kharn, i've been told by a reliable scource that the Belfast and Dublin dates may be swapped around so you can go see Deicide aswell but it's not for defo yet. I'll post when i find out more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Go to SunnO))), they'll be louder than Jesus through a megaphone. That's really loud by the way.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Sunn0))) on a yop - could be an experience!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭gzdamien

bleedin westies mad into yr Yops!

Has anyone been able to get a ticket for this? Neither Road Records nor Sound Cellar have got them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭gzdamien

i would say there is absolutly no chance that the gig will sell out seeing as it is now in the afternoon and there's no local support.. €14 it is.

in the afternoon? what time exactly?

Doors open at three. They have tickets in the Soundcellar now but i think you can pay at the door aswell.

I got tickets in Road Records yesterday. Saw in the Wire today that the support in London is Whitehouse, now that is a line up! I hope they play a longish set considering there's no support

Advertisement