Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What would you ask?

• 29-10-2004 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

if you could ask your favorite Dj, or Artist, one Question in an Interview, what would it be?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

why the fu(k dont you ever play in ireland except festivals?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

how's zoe ball in bed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭dublin_apache

How is the pedestrianization of Norwich Town Center going ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Can i get all the vinyl you get sent for free?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Would you go to bed with me?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Titan_soul

Have you got a loan of a tenner for a taxi ,theres a load of birds back at this party.

Lenny wrote:
    Would you go to bed with me?

whos your favourite dj? a man or woman theres not many female djs about (that i would wanna shag?)

chewy wrote:
    theres not many female djs about (that i would wanna shag?)

No ?

tidy_weekender_lisa_lashes_5-4-03_493.jpg

front_march_alice_deejay_002.jpg

im not very up on djs really but i presume the top one is lisa lashes, and she always seemed a bit of a tart to me, not taht attractive, i dunno who the one belows is but she seems ok: )

is this what you meant tidyboy ;P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

chewy wrote:
    whos your favourite dj? a man or woman theres not many female djs about (that i would wanna shag?)
    Lenny likes Dave Clarke.

• Advertisement

chewy wrote:
    i presume the top one is lisa lashes, and she always seemed a bit of a tart to me, not taht attractive

I taught you where looking for a female DJ to shag not a relationship ;) ...

The 2nd one is Alice Deejay and she wants to ask you a question !

:p

Yeah Dave Clarke is good, well I have one of his CD's "SouthSide" !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i would give lisa lashes a 6 on the shagometer and thats not very high

so it no longer superstar djs its pin up djs :)

yerone top ten looks good :)

tman wrote:

Very nice...

I always wanted to get my hands on one of these DJ boxes, do they still sell them in Maplin ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 TidyBhoy

Amber D and Anne savage... both put lisa to shame i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Miss Kittin is fairly hot :D
    Especially in the nurse costume ;)

miss_kittin20040214.jpg
    misskittin_one.jpg
    misskittin_six.jpg

All the pics I could find in a hurry :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ro_chez

Have to say I'd fist Misstress Barbara anyday :D

music_feature4-1.jpg

she's great looking and she's a deadly dnb dj, she used to be anyway, havent heard any of her stuff in ages. oh and she has speakers built into her ar$e as you can see from .this picture , so she's a clear winner.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

id ask

"isnt it a bit hypocritical for producers to be crying about people downloading their music illegally, when the vast majority of them are releasing tracks made on illegally cracked software?"

griffdaddy wrote:
    she's a clear winner.

:eek: I think your right m8 :DShe's bleed'n lovely :p ....

Helix wrote:
    id ask

"isnt it a bit hypocritical for producers to be crying about people downloading their music illegally, when the vast majority of them are releasing tracks made on illegally cracked software?"
    do electronic artists really complain that much though? i thought it was just stoat faced <unts like metallica. i've never heard anyone be really outspoken about this, then again i have this naive fantasy that people who make dance music are all for technology and sharing etc. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14 StOnY_ToNy

maybe amatuer producers, starting off,dont pay for their software, but once they start making money they buy their ****, like who can complain with €500 for a piece of software that is the core of your setup? exactly. no1, and the reason that no electronic producers care about people downloading their music illegally is because their happy to just have people listening in the first place, and they probably dont really loose major money over it, for example, i cant see kraftwerks record sales really being affected that much simply by people downloading illegally,groups like the chemical bros on the other hand might have some harsh words to say to those who do
    so its kind of obvious that those who complain loose money, those who dont havent got f all to loose!!!

and the question id most like to ask a dj is "how the **** did you get up there you talentless ****?......"

Advertisement