Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

San Andreas? Pah...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Wow!

Thank god etc this is not another GTA SA thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. I know some retro heads that would love this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

very cool. Could and Would be a lot of fun. Too bad the game was never made when the NES was actually in its prime, would have been spectacular. Wonder how far on the GTA seires would be now if that was the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

My lil bro just got that yesterday. Fair hooked to it now i suppose! I used to play the other GTA games. Brilliant stuff!! Cant wait to see the new one. :)

I came across this site yesterday. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

thats very cool. makes me want to dig out my nes again...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

While the port of the game is in itself very cool, its the fact that he created all his own tools down to the test system himself that makes me want to bask in his light of geek.

/me bows down in awe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

man thats impressive :eek:
    kudos to the geeky one

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

That is so cool. In such a geeky sort of way. Which means it's cool for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

he done it all in ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    omg, fair play to the guy !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

That rocks HARD. I wonder how Ninty would have reacted back in the day though, if it had actually been made?

• Advertisement
Advertisement