Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in Julianstown,Co. Meath

• 29-10-2004 10:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

I posted this topic before but alas it's gone and i no longer have the bookmark and after googling cannot find anything related to it. I know you cannot get it on eircom etc but there was a company doing sat. bb

any help?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Worth checking eircom again as the Bettystown exchange is now upgraded. Not sure if Julianstown hangs off it? Think the wireless one is http://www.net1.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 acunning

I'm in julianstown and have had net1 installed for about a year now. I'm very happy with the service. I was told by an eircom salesman that the julianstown exchange wont be enabled for about a year.

From what i can see all the 041-9827* and 041-9828* numbers are the bettystown enchange. The julianstown exchange coveres 041-9829*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 sluice44

Hi,
    I live in a very small village on the far side of Drogheda. I rang eircom awhile back to ask when my village was being upgraded. By accident, I was connected to a knowledgeable person (not Customer Service) and he said only villages/town with a population above 700 were being considered for upgrading. What's the pop. of Julianstown?

Sluice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Where abouts do you live sluice44? I know one of the engineers in Drogheda and can check it out for you. There maybe other options such as wireless available to you. There's a few people around Drogheda doing their own wireless setups. If your within line of sight you could tag in to them maybe? Checkout http://www.irishwan.org for more info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

sluice44 wrote:
    Hi,
    I live in a very small village on the far side of Drogheda. I rang eircom awhile back to ask when my village was being upgraded.
    Sluice

Digiweb Wireless - lists Drogheda as a live location for their wireless service...

• Advertisement
Advertisement