Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can't access georgewbush.com?

• 30-10-2004 4:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

For some reason I cant access www.georgewbush.com , All other websites show up fine. I have tried clearing my browser cache even formatted and reinstalled windows. but still with no luck. I keep getting the following message.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

hahahahahahahahahahaha
    v good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Well, in fairness, both of them deserve it. Yam-man probably more than Bush.

apologies for editing your post, but i wanted to remove the references to omni's quote.

Bio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

classic , i love it !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Very good except the last line:

"Site full off rubbish anyway"

I dont know whether this is imitating Bush's illiteracy or just some idiot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭Meadows

MrJoeSoap wrote:

god dammit, i read it 100 times and did spell checker on the text in the html
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    that bothers the shi? out of me

but this little animation cheered me up
    http://www.squizzle.com/moviewatch.asp?id=2192

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭omnicorp

what. Yam-Man?

MrJoeSoap wrote:

there you go mr spot my spelling mistake
    revision 1.1 jpeg :D

hilarious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

Meadows.. nice work. Some Pos Karma on the way..

*umm.. there is one other mistake though... it should be "they're better off", not "their better off".* But still, excellent work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Is that picture of him giving the finger real or a photoshop job?
    Judging from some of the goofey clips I saw of him in Farenheit 911, I'd be open to the idea of it being real :)

the image is real and untouched (not the full thing just the photo :D )
    my friend got it from a video off some website
    here is a mirror i found

http://static.vidvote.com/movies/bushuncensored.mov

and the full story about the website is on

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3961557.stm

and in relation to Doper Than U
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    god dammit, why didnt you tell me earlier :eek:

mi spullong si rally bid ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

*sheepish* Sorry.. I replied as soon as looked at your post. Scary video though, *sigh*, that guy is more immature than most 13 year olds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

What's really funny is that you're still using Internet Explorer. Ha ha ha..... good times!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

GeorgeBush shall hack0r your Internet Explorer and make you one of his foot soilders.

/me pets the Fox.

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    What's really funny is that you're still using Internet Explorer. Ha ha ha..... good times!

hey, made the image user firendly, so that all would understand. there is a lot of people that dont know about firefox and opera ya know. (very drunk writing message, check times if no believe / blah, will be sober in morining, blah)

ok its well 2.49pm on halloween night but i think thats correct gramor-magical i retract my last statement and want this post check by and english teacher. "please send english teacher the image" blah :eek:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Great stuff ... Pos Karma on the way..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

Meadows wrote:
    ok its well 2.49pm on halloween night but i think thats correct gramor-magical i retract my last statement and want this post check by and english teacher. "please send english teacher the image" blah :eek:
    Great work, but yes there are a few spelling mistakes. I'm only mentioning this because you asked (and no, I'm not an English teacher or a grammarian).

Firstly, you should use the word likelihood instead of "likely hood" (sic). I don't know what a likely hood looks like, perhaps something not quite like an unlikely hood?

Secondly, in the phrase "I have managed to brainwash half of America into believing that their (sic) better off.." the use of the word their is incorrect. You should use "they are" or the contraction "they're". Their is a possessive pronoun. There is no evidence of anyone possessing anything in that statement.

Next, in the sentence "I look forward to making the world a miserable place to live for the next 4 years" I would recommend the following amendment:
    "I look forward to making the world a miserable place in which to live for the next 4 years". I can't really point to a reason why I think the first is incorrect, but somehow I think the amended version is more appropriate.

Also, try to avoid capitalising certain words that do not take a capital. "Reality", "Agenda", "Fear" and "Oil" are examples and unless you wish to place special emphasis on these words, I would recommend editing these to lowercase.

These are all minor points. I imagine few people will really care about minor grammatical details. You did ask though :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

good pic.... did anyone else click on the back button on the image itself???

felt a bit silly after it didnt work :o

• Advertisement

no.
    It wouldn't fit in the page when I tried to print it though.
    perfectly good ink gone to waste

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Meadows wrote:
    the image is real and untouched (not the full thing just the photo :D )
    my friend got it from a video off some website
    here is a mirror i found

http://static.vidvote.com/movies/bushuncensored.mov
    Hah, that's a keep'er :)
    Cheers.

well, he does think Latinos apeak latin.
    Bush es Idioso muy grande

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

SoundWave wrote:
    good pic.... did anyone else click on the back button on the image itself???

No I use Firefox
    ;)

Bush won, The idiots back in town. Will I be able to access the website now?

Advertisement