Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Season 4, Episode 4: Borderland [Spoliers]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ok
    I didnt know that thats kool info thanks

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Ever so slightly off topic, but where and when is Enterprise been shown? I haven't seen any ads or listings for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Round Cable

Good
    zaph wrote:
    Ever so slightly off topic, but where and when is Enterprise been shown? I haven't seen any ads or listings for it.

Enterprise season 3 will be on Channel 4 in Feb 2005.
    Enterprise season 4 will be on Sky One in January 2005.

The reason why episodes are being discussed now, is because it is aring in the US on UPN.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thanks RC, I was afraid I was missing out on something

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

sceptre wrote:
    Singh isn't exactly an uncommon surname. All Sikh males have Singh as a surname (Sikh females have Kaur as a surname), it's the most common surname in India and there's a big group of people in north Mexico (mostly Roman Catholics oddly enough) made up of descendants of a Sikh migration about a century ago and they're all Singhs as well.

In other words, it's like looking for a Mr Murphy in Cork - throw a stone and you'll probably hit one.

Fair points all - it's the similarities between the Noonian Singh/Noonian Soong names that had me wondering, though. For two Star Trek characters - previously with no connection - to now turn up in a Eugenics Wars story on Enterprise with names so similar made me wonder if Soong had taken the Noonian name in homage to Singh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Ok
    it is quite possible or also he could be half augment thid would explain his emence intellegence

Advertisement