Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are they?

Options
  • 30-10-2004 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey, this is jack from America, i am having a serious problem, i have tried and tried in other forums but have failed. i would like to know the contact info for the following peepz, this is greatly appreciated, sorry for the inconvenience.
    John Campion, Ian Goggin, david vos, and darren ward.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

i have tried and tried in other forums but have failed.
    Amazing how you did that with only 2 posts outside of the CTYI forum, both of which were related to your pro-bush, right wing beliefs in the politics forum, isn't it?

Edit: Also, only one of those people has ever used this board, to my knowledge, and he hasn't been around in a while

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 elegy

im at home
    that any help

iamian@hotmail.com is my email if that helps

I stand corrected

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 elegy

well i only just posted for the first time a few minutes ago

Ah. Well in that case, SA should have just looked in WHo's who

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

Am ya I have an email address for Darran and I think one for john but how do I know you should have them? You could be some weird crazy stalker.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

elegy wrote:
    im at home
    that any help

iamian@hotmail.com is my email if that helps
    Welcome to spamland.
    Not a good idea to post your email addy like that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ShortAmerican

Katie-Bob wrote:
    Am ya I have an email address for Darran and I think one for john but how do I know you should have them? You could be some weird crazy stalker.
    u can ask them i was johns roomate and i met darran at camp n we hung out thruout so i just wanted to see how everyting was goin seeing as it is i am in america n cant use the telephone to ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ShortAmerican

Raphael wrote:
    Amazing how you did that with only 2 posts outside of the CTYI forum, both of which were related to your pro-bush, right wing beliefs in the politics forum, isn't it?

Edit: Also, only one of those people has ever used this board, to my knowledge, and he hasn't been around in a while

Ok, first of all i live in america and therefore my only use for this boards.ie is this forum. second of all i am NOT pro-bush, i am for Michael Peroutka for president, i am a constitutionilist, look that up, you may be interested, or just go to infowars.com which will tell you y the eu and un cant be trusted becuz they are controlled by corporations and deceit. look at how france got paid off to give SADDAM HUSSEIN, a ruthless dictator money to fund saddams arsenal. i may not be for the war in iraq, im still thinkin bout that one, but i do know if a country is going to refuse support it better be becuz they dont think it is a just war and not becuz it will keep them out of trouble.
    I believe kerry and bush are basically the same, they both were in the demonic skull and bones club at yale, bush gives speeches at the bohemian grove, a retreat for corporate elietists who sacrifice human bodies. I think the president is just a puppet for corporations who are basically trying to take over the world with martial law, this will be don with the patriot act 2 and biometrics. Second of all, people know people, just becuz those exact people havent made posts doesnt mean their friends dont. i have gotten some of their contact info but only one of the actula peepz responded to this.

Confused and semi-aggressive
    Jack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Get over yourself

~Eoin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Ok, first of all i live in america and therefore my only use for this boards.ie is this forum. second of all i am NOT pro-bush, i am for Michael Peroutka for president, i am a constitutionilist, look that up, you may be interested, or just go to infowars.com which will tell you y the eu and un cant be trusted becuz they are controlled by corporations and deceit. look at how france got paid off to give SADDAM HUSSEIN, a ruthless dictator money to fund saddams arsenal. i may not be for the war in iraq, im still thinkin bout that one, but i do know if a country is going to refuse support it better be becuz they dont think it is a just war and not becuz it will keep them out of trouble.
    I believe kerry and bush are basically the same, they both were in the demonic skull and bones club at yale, bush gives speeches at the bohemian grove, a retreat for corporate elietists who sacrifice human bodies. I think the president is just a puppet for corporations who are basically trying to take over the world with martial law, this will be don with the patriot act 2 and biometrics. Second of all, people know people, just becuz those exact people havent made posts doesnt mean their friends dont. i have gotten some of their contact info but only one of the actula peepz responded to this.

Confused and semi-aggressive
    Jack
    And look how your country has a history of funding "freedom fighters" who end up as terrorists against them.

locked because this is gonna spiral off - if anyone wants to give Shortamerican the emails use pm - also rapheal stop being such an agressive twat.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement