Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

least favourite place in the world??

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

PostRoom.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

TCamen wrote:
    Belfast Central Train Station

I go to university in Coleraine, and have to commute to/from Dublin via Belfast. There's ALWAYS something wrong with the Enterprise train (goes Dublin-Belfast-Dublin) when I'm trying to get home or up to college. Even when the train is running on time, and there's no 'security alerts', whenever I arrive into Belfast Central Station, either on the Enterprise from Dublin, or the awful rickety train from Coleraine--there's always up to 90mins before my connecting train. It's really not somewhere that's fun to wait around in *sigh*

Have to commute back up to Coleraine tomorrow *sob*

UU Coleraine and 'the Triangle' :rolleyes: (Portstewart, Coleraine, Portrush) - gets my vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭neoB

Downtown St petersburg -_-;. I have driven too many times on the wrong way ... bums harrasing me and telling me about how someones stole their shoe..... people cursing me out ..God awful place. :/ Get lost real fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

Florida, thar be stoopid people.

<edit> haha only noticed the guy above is from Florida, was not in reference to him, but the election results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭thetrickykid

Ballyfermot. Knackers smoking blow on the bus, too many skag-heads around in general for comfort

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i hate dublin full stop!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭bender

Sleepy wrote:
    After last night: America.
    Aye

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Certain parts of Dublin & Limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭In_Diana_Jones

klong wrote:
    there were 3 troubles-related murders in drogheda

1994 was dominic mcglinchey

back in the early eighties there were 2 republicans shot dead in the rosnaree hotel.

if you believe SF=IRA, theres a SF office in drogheda also.

there's SF offices everywhere.
    3 troubles deaths, there's more than that in limerick,dublin,dundalk,monaghan and countless places up north

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Sleepy wrote:
    After last night: America.

Ahh the country is great, just a pity that a large percentage of the population are complete idiots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

The North, end of story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

3 troubles deaths, there's more than that in limerick,dublin,dundalk,monaghan and countless places up north

im not saying its an IRA town- it patently isn't. I would be more inclined to view Dundalk as one. I was just answering a question. :p
    As a matter of interest, do you know the town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭In_Diana_Jones

klong wrote:
    im not saying its an IRA town- it patently isn't. I would be more inclined to view Dundalk as one. I was just answering a question. :p
    As a matter of interest, do you know the town?

being from Dundalk and having played football GAA and soccer in rugby more or less weekly against drogheda teams since i was twelve. Yes I do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bogger77

how many people killed in the bombings in dublin 1971/72? def more than 3
    monaghan as had more than 3 killed.

if you're saying Drogheda is a IRa town based on that, it's not exactly evidence. Dundalk is a Ira town, due to the distance to the border and the large number of northern refugee's that moved there in the early 70's. Drogheda too, has large pop of northerner's and is only 40 mins from border (less now with M1). that's what makes it a RAh town. Personally, having spent 4 yrs in Dundalk, i'd perfer it over drogheda anyday of the week!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

i suppose i should have added to my stats...

THIS DOESNT MAKE DROGHEDA A 'RA TOWN

...i suppose

surely you should be asking whoever said drogheda a 'ra town in the first place why it is...

Advertisement