Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor free text sim.

Options
  • 30-10-2004 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

I don't suppose anyone has a spare one of these kicking about..?
    This is the pay as you go sims where you top up by 20 euro and get free texts btw :)

I signed up apparently too late for the free text deal, despite them sending me a text to confirm i had free texts when i topped up by 20, but they've since decided to just start charging me. I rang them up and they said it was an error and since i'd signed up after the deadline (tbh i didn't know the deal was ending, it'd been on for yonks hadn't it, and i'd just moved back to ireland :/) they wont give it to me. I'm going to ring up again tomnorrow and have another crack at them but i dont hold out much hope.

So i need to find an old sim that does qualify for the free texts, anyone have any ideas, or anything i could do?

Ta :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭samo

Might know someone that ahs an old number not using, will ask and send you PM later if not being used.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Monie

That'd be great, ta :x :D

Advertisement