Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Georges Arcade?

Options
  • 30-10-2004 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭

Can someone please tell where it is? I know it's on Dame Street somewhere, but I don't know where on Dame Street.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's on Georges Street. When you're on Damn Street turn up at the Phillips centre and the big "Why Go Bald?" sign, walk up about 200 yards, past Dunnes and it's on your left.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭jd

Can someone please tell where it is? I know it's on Dame Street somewhere, but I don't know where on Dame Street.
    No it's not..

Turn up South Great Georges Street. It's just before Hogans.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

http://www.visitdublin.com/maps/map5.asp

Just near corner of sth Gt George and Wicklow st.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,301 ✭✭✭✭Esel

The *George's* Arcade is on Sth Gt *Georges* St.

The Dame Arcade is on Dame St - I have never managed to find it though - unless its the one that leads to The Stag's Head.

:D

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Thank you all muchly.

Stupid person who told me it was on Dame Street...*mutter mutter*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭mfitz

When your at the central bank facing damestreet walk right for a bit till you see the centra cross at the traffic lights go straight up the road u'll see that big purple gay bar walk up abit more and u'll see dunnes stores its pretty much right beside that :)

Advertisement