Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dc / vans / osiris shoes??

• 30-10-2004 9:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭

where in Dublin stocks them? spent the day looking but only came across few in Tribe upstairs in Stephen's Green and Schuh in Jervis.. no luck :( anyone point me in the right direction?!

thanks ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

I was gonna suggest Schuh - but to be honest if your leaving Ireland anytime in the near future wait till then cos DCs are such a terrible rip off over here...with no choice at all. Their website is great for a decent look and stock - dunno if they deliver.

Also try, G1 Skate Supplies, just left of the Burger King at Oconnell Bridge, up the stairs. Havn't been myself but supposidly good - may not do those particular brans either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

thanks Bri, will try there.. wonder if they're open on Sundays ;) know it's a rip off over here but heh.. need shoes!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

tk maxx scares me.. way too busy and way too disorganised in there.. don't have the patience to rummage!!! thanks though, will be searchin again tomorrow!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

There's a shoe shop on your right as you go through the arch into Temple Bar towards Central Bank that has them I think...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

G1 don't sell dc/vans/osiris they sell DVS/Circa/Lakai etc.

and G1 are expensive and come to think of it all shops that sell these shoes are in ireland. try buy outside ireland if possible

Cremo wrote:

and G1 are expensive and come to think of it all shops that sell these shoes are in ireland. try buy outside ireland if possible

won't be going anywhere unfortunately.. but thanks for info.. will give a look tomorrow.. hopefully they'll be open.. is there any point going out to Liffey Valley etc. to check?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

Accupuncture! Buy Accupuncture!

where they stock em?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Accupuntures are great but there's a couple of caveats. One: they're lethal on smooth surfaces in the wet, and two: Schuh and a few other outlets have been stocking the same three styles for the last 4 years (and only these styles). Apparently, there's about twelvety new ones available, out there, on t'internet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭Bri

Robbo wrote:
    Accupuntures are great but there's a couple of caveats. One: they're lethal on smooth surfaces in the wet, and two: Schuh and a few other outlets have been stocking the same three styles for the last 4 years (and only these styles). Apparently, there's about twelvety new ones available, out there, on t'internet.

True. As discussed previously.

Here's the first URL I found when looking for acupunctures from the other post.
    http://www.jamesandjames.com/htmlfiles/prodpages/acu.htm#null - Just an idea how much more there is out there.

thanks for the replies lads.. I'm just gonna give it a go now ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭monkey tennis

Cork_girl wrote:
    tk maxx scares me.. way too busy and way too disorganised in there.. don't have the patience to rummage!!!

A bit OT, but TK Maxx owns my trousers. I HATE shopping for clothes, and I hate rummaging around TK Maxx as well, but at least there I can get most of the things I need in one place quickly, and they're very cheap! I haven't paid more than €35 or so for a pair of jeans in years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Vans are the best, and the most comfortable. Schuh do them, the most extensive being the O Connell street one. They have all these new Vans styles in, the old styles are better looking IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭sc317

TK Maxx Stephen's Green..

Not the best selection of sizes but always some gems in the footwear section...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

if you go to gorges street arcade and come out the powers court side to your left theres a sk8 shop downs stair got some nice ones, and Schuh on o'connel street best selection, liffey valley Schuh has some nice ones too

yippee me happy :D got myself nice new pair of dc's in the liffey valley schuh.. last pair left in my size.. oh so glad that's over!! hate shopping when u don't know where to look, thanks again for all the help ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 glamourfish

Cremo wrote:

Check the G1 site for products and info: www.g1skatesupply.net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I get my osiris in Schuh on O'Connell. They've a good range in all 3.

Ry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

G1 usually have good deals for chicks with the last season stock. I've gotten good stuff on sale there myself in the past too. 2 Pairs of Circas for €100 and the likes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

yeh you can get good deals in there if you shop when they have sales, like i got 2 pairs of dvs there (prophet and revival) for 100 euros.

still wear both sets to this day and it was about 2 years since i bought them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

G1 has some girls DVS for 35 euro at the moment. Got a really nice red pair a few weeks ago.

Advertisement