Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the frames halloween ball!

Options
  • 30-10-2004 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

anyone else going?? i just found out i am!
    GYAH!! excitement!
    not to sound like a big girl, but what should i wear??
    costumes are mandatory y'see. i got nought in the way of a costume though...
    any ideas?
    if you're not doing anything tomorrow night, tune in to network 2 and watch the ball live! might see me...
    but yeah, GYAH!

Comments

damn you and your luck. Should be me going (bitterness over) . Dress up well cause they're'll be prizes going. and have a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

I know, you could go to eager beaver, and buy 70's flares and a pink frilly shirt then you could get a pink hat in another shop, and a feather, and you could call yourself pinkpimp on boards, and... and... and...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Funkeyhatzrock!

*Sticks out tongue and makes rude sound*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Don't dress up like a ninja. Believe me. Tried it today, EVERYONE thought I was a terrorist. Or that I was wearing a burkka. Or that that was the same thing.

Unless you've got a sword, in that case they might believe you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Unless you've got a sword, in that case they might believe you.
    Think the guards would believe you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Well, when you've got a tshirt wrapped around yuor head and you can't breath/talk understandably, it's pretty obviously you're a ninja. They can't not believe you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Just carry 3.

See, the rule is, 1 sword is illegal. But 3 constitues a collection, and hence is legal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

well, i know what i'm dressing up as. because i got tickets, you know. yes. i got tickets. two of them. and you didn't. *rubs it in some more*

I really really sincerely hope that you enjoy it.

/end sarcasm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Hey Anna, did I mention I love the frames?
    Crap, I meant you, I love you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Raphael wrote:
    Just carry 3.

See, the rule is, 1 sword is illegal. But 3 constitues a collection, and hence is legal
    "What are you meant to be?"

"For legal reasons, I am a sword collection stand"

hope those that went had a ball. I viewed from behind a glass screen and it looked deadly. Noticed two CTYI'ers just from the coverage. Maeve, Leaning on a girl in a superman t-shirt. and a girl who i saw at the release of the album in HMV who's name has excaped me (red hair, glasses, friends with makr and aisling)

Looked amazing anyway

that'd be me. i looked like a TOTAL tool. but it was great. stole a pumpkin afterward. met glen, got a photo. great night,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

a photo which i took...(and accidentally half cut glen out of...oppsy) sorry ana

but yeah, oh the fantasticness...anyone else go? jane from last year was there..
    as was meself, aisling and ana... mad fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Raphael wrote:
    Just carry 3.

Nerd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Plunky wrote:
    Nerd
    And proud

you should put that on a tshirt. although you may already have done so.

Advertisement