Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD/Boards meetup: Let's try that again!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

Well I've got a very brightly coloured jumper which might do the trick...:p

How brightly coloured?
    Will I be needing sun glasses or is it just another case for the fashion police?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

tribble wrote:
    How brightly coloured?
    Will I be needing sun glasses or is it just another case for the fashion police?

haha well judging by some of the stuff on campus i think the fashion police have been a bit slack of late. luminous wellies!!!?? come on people!!!

anyhoo....definitely be up for a pre-beers meeting and since i know Alana i wont feel like a complete tit...YAY!!! so let me know when and where etc etc and i'll be there with bells on....well...not literally "with bells on"....that'd just be stupid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

tribble wrote:
    How brightly coloured?
    Yes, you may need sunglasses. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

How about tonight around eight in the sports bar-necromancer will tell you im pretty distinctive-wide as a road,long black hair and about six feet tall I think describes me fairly adequetly!I'll also be doing something incredibly drunken well almost certainly anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Bit short notice innit?!

I mean, I'm up for it... But I dunno if anyone else is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

How about tonight around eight in the sports bar-necromancer will tell you im pretty distinctive-wide as a road,long black hair and about six feet tall I think describes me fairly adequetly!I'll also be doing something incredibly drunken well almost certainly anyways!
    Funny, Necromancer never knew we were meeting boards ppl tonight, you said some friends of yours from arts but I suppose the more the merrier.
    How would I discribe rooster: not six foot anyway, bearded but i suppose thats not very distinctive for an arts student.

You'll spot me easy, slim, 5' 8", long blonde hair. If you say "I hope you've got your helmet with you because you're going throught the head board tonight" I'll know its you.

Honestly though i think its highly unlikly ill be goin out tonight, some other night rooster

Advertisement