Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SPL 2004/05 Season

• 31-10-2004 12:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,314 ✭✭✭✭

Current standings with 1 game to be played tomorrow

P GD PTS
    1 Celtic 12 31
    2 Rangers 11 24
    3 Aberdeen 11 22
    4 Hearts 12 19
    5 Kilmarnock 12 19
    6 Hibernian 12 18
    7 Motherwell 12 14
    8 Dunfermline 12 12
    9 Inverness CT 12 11
    10 Dundee 12 9
    11 Livingston 12 9
    12 Dundee Utd 12 8

Celtic had a hard win today with the 'sieve' returning. They were 2 up and let Motherwell come back into it. Aiden McGeady & Alan Thompson put Celtic into the lead with Corrigan and Dubliner Richie Foran scoring for Motherwell. The game was destined to be a draw when Craig Beattie scored quite a wonderful goal to win. They need to defend a lot lot better against Shakhtar on Tuesday night.

There were also wins for Dunfermline, Hearts, Inverness and Kilmarnock

Hopefully, Aberdeen can win in Glasgow for the 2nd time this week!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

yeah ignore that one..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

its ****, accept it!

If thats going to be the type of input you are going to put in here maybe you should find another forum.............

If I see another reply like this from you I will ban you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Sutton out for 2 months is the biggest downturn of the season. He has been great for us this season. I wouldn't be suprised if we failed to get more than a point from our next 2 CL matches. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,314 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

I totally agree about Sutton and I am quite fearful when I go to Celtic Park on tuesday night.

Rangers win 5-0 today to cut the lead back to 4 points

Celtic at home to Kilmarnock tomorrow. I will be there and picking my brother and is mate who are coming over to Glasgow for the game. We will then meet up with about 18 other Dublin lads who are coing over.

• Advertisement

Celtic still lead by 4 points. Important game against Rangers up next, I can't see the gap being reduced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Maloney made his comeback after 9 months out this afternoon for the reserves. It finished 1-1, the scorer... you guessed it, Shaun Maloney. :D Can't wait til he gets back to full fitness.

Advertisement