Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KillZone

Options
  • 31-10-2004 6:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Just wondering is there anyone else playing the demo of it? Its only a two level demo but from what i played so far its gone on my list of games to buy, graphics are beautiful (for a ps2 anyway) and gameplay is very good espec when using the different character more or less means a different experience each time you play the same level.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Must say, I wasn't impressed. It just seemed liked another generic console FPS that's a million miles away from being the so called 'Halo beater', it's been hyped up to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Not at all impressed by this one.It doesnt even look all that impressive-very boring demo as was mentioned it just seems to be another run of the mill console fps.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

I played the demo and its rubbish! the graphics are absolutely awful. you can see the graphics gradually drawing as you get closer to things ie sandbags and the ground. nothin there that was great and in no way a halo beater or MP beater,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Great atmosphere, great design, bland gameplay. I'll still pick it up though, there was enough in the demo to convince me that it could still be great.

Advertisement