Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oysters, horseshoes and pcitures? GTA Sekrits

Options
  • 31-10-2004 9:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

50 oysters underwater , 50 horseshoes onland and take 50 pics with camera , anyone found any of the above in GTA?

My neilstown side comes out a lot seem to have done 22 burglaries. Jusr like snekaing about in ppls houses late at night :)

kdjac
    breaking the posting law ,breaking the law!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

the oysters sound fairly annoying...
    how did they pull off the swimming in this game?

actually, don't answer that... got a long wait ahead of me until i get SA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

how did they pull off the swimming in this game?

Shockingly quite well for rockstar/DMa unbelievable fear of water.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Explosive_Cornflake

The water is great. I remember crashing innto a lake, and i was thnking game over, but then i just got out of the car and swam to shore.
    Would the 100 Spray paint be an extra thing also, they are dotted around the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I've found 1 oyster, not found any of the others.
    the one I found was under the bridge, in the pond where you have the first gang fight

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

youre all addicts !!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Found an oyster in a canyon outside los santos somewhere when i was out messing about.
    youre all addicts !!!

Its better than crack.

It is the pinnacle of GTA gaming , seriously all the little flaws have been fixed or replaced with better flaws , only problem i having is shooting due to PS2 pads, god i hate them.

Other than that heading towards best game ever imo and OOT is a hard thing to better.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Dont forget the 100 graffti spots in LS.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Where do you get a spray paint can?

One of your 1st missions after that its in the bedroom beside the camera in the Johnson house.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

What exactly are you meant to be looking for when taking snapshots? I've tried taking pics randomly around the city with no luck...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

KdjaC wrote:
    One of your 1st missions after that its in the bedroom beside the camera in the Johnson house.

kdjac

That's a relief to know.. The number of times I've randomly happened across the graffiti and tried spraying a bloody fire-extinguisher at them, while being shot at by un-happy hoods..

The one mission I'm really lousy at:
    Trying to get the stereo equipment from the DJ at the beach party.. Man I suck at those 'push the button at the right time' games. I could manage the low-rider mission as it's fairly simple, but this one with the triangle, circle, square, X is doing my nut in.. Can't I just shoot the DJ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Just tap along to the beat even when you don't have to press anything, you'll hit them spot on then.

5990 is my top score at that game , shame trip skip doesnt work for them games, the low rider one is funny.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 19,518 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Tried it again, and succeeded no problem.. Yes, it can be a little frustrating waiting until night-time to retry the mission.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Magnolia_Fan

Anyone go to the bookies in it yet?...It kicks serious ass...The Arcade games blow though, Prostitutes are all over the place..Thr Tractor is so friggin slow and anyone else notice Andy Dick and Samuel L. Jacksons voices?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

the cool thing about the tractors is that ya can tow other cars , i had 6 tractors all lined up like a train today
    seems that ya dont have to get to a certain level to unlock moe of the map , it just unlocks bits of it as you do each mission.

that OG LOC fella is annoyin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Thr Tractor is so friggin slow

tell me about it, i took it onto the motorway and its about the only vehicle that you can be over-taken in!

forklift kicks ass , dam those cops in their jeeps that ram you continuosly. its impossible to escape the 1st island illegally. fighter jets come and shoot you down if you try and take an airplane!!!

these cops are bloody mean this time around, they take no nonsense and wont be shook off easily!

Sadly in my garage is a road sweeper and a fork truck , dunno why they just look cool.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

KdjaC wrote:
    Sadly in my garage is a road sweeper and a fork truck , dunno why they just look cool.

kdjac

wanted to take the road sweeper to my garage but instead i have the fastest motorbike in there, the NRG 400 . when u get it onto open road it goes as fast as nitros :eek: i also have a BMX but just cause they're so fun to be on :D

can u get any more garage space ? is there more houses to buy with garages etc ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Anyone go to the bookies in it yet?...It kicks serious ass...The Arcade games blow though, Prostitutes are all over the place..Thr Tractor is so friggin slow and anyone else notice Andy Dick and Samuel L. Jacksons voices?

The Bookies rocks, that horse racing mini-game is great, could bet all day, just cant wait to see what Las Venturas has in store for us gamblers......? :D

Sam Jackson makes Tenpenny real cool, whatever that dude touches turns to gold. Did you also notice that his partner is the guy from Reservoir Dogs, Nice Guy Eddie, think his name is Chris Penn, Sean Penns bro.

All houses i seen in Los Santos have garages so yeha more space.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭cregser

If you take the Learjet when flying into the other cities (illegally) you can avoid the missiles. When you hear one coming, tilt the plane, use a bit of yaw, and then pull back on the stick to turn sharply. I had a fighter jet chasing me for about 5mins before I lost control and flew into a tree!

Advertisement