Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ellen's ex-lesbian ex-girlfriend marries cameraman

• 03-09-2001 8:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

For you gossip lovers out there... you might be interested to learn that Anne Heche has gotten married. To a man.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">From http://www.rte.ie/arts/2001/0903/hechea.html :

03/09/2001
    Anne Heche marries
    Actress Anne Heche has married a cameraman she met while working on a documentary about her ex-girlfriend, comedian Ellen DeGeneres.

Heche's publicist said that the star married Coleman Laffoon, 27, on Saturday in Los Angeles.

Heche and DeGeneres had been a couple for some three years but announced their separation in August 2000.

Heche has starred in 'Six Days, Seven Nights' and 'Wag the Dog' - and is due to appear in the forthcoming film 'John Q'.

</font>

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,070 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

jasus i wudnt have thought it!!!

"A Master vampire that can walk in day light.....unstopable...unless we stop him!" from John Carpenters Vampires

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

The topic was such a mouthful I just had to click.

Thx for the link to more Useless Bits of trivia of which I'll store up for my next Table Quiz.

Anne H. was supposedly after Harrsion Ford as well. It must be great to be the bloke who converted her back to hetrosexualism. What a notch on the belt wink.gif

80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Conclusive proof that all they need is a good shag biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Dustaz:
    Conclusive proof that all they need is a good shag biggrin.gif</font>

LOL smile.gif

80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

lol well said dustaz!!!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Advertisement
Advertisement