Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Stanley Kubrick: A Life In Pictures" on TV 2nite

• 03-09-2001 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

A bit of a reminder for any Kubrick fans:

Stanley Kubrick: A Life In Pictures

BBC2 23:20

New three-part documentary chronicling the life and career of one of the 20th century's most acclaimed film directors, whose works include A Clockwork Orange and 2001: A Space Odyssey. Narrated by Tom Cruise.

Just thought I'd let you know smile.gif

80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Conorisco

i Really what to see that he has soom kick ass films

"I can't speak for command, but I'm gonna clean the place out" - Jc Denton, Deus EX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭b20uvkft6m5xwg

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Conorisco:
    i Really what to see that he has soom kick ass films

</font>

Pardon confused.gif

80p.
    SAVE CHIP !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

Hes prolly trying to say i really WANT to SAY that he has SOME kick ass films. my guess is that he was typing with his nose!

The Millenium Bug, You mean Han Solo's ship is coming here in the year 2000?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Volvagia:
    Hes prolly trying to say i really WANT to SAY that he has SOME kick ass films. my guess is that he was typing with his nose!

</font>

no, what he meant to say was that kubrick had no decent films and he wouldnt watch it if it meant stayiong alive for another 50 years. unlike myself who actually watched, sadly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

it was tricky but i managed to watch all three episodes. at certain times i wish they went more in depth about his movies and circumstances that took place while shooting them. altoghether, the man is a genious and is already greatly missed.

adnans

Children need encouragement. If a kid gets an answer right, tell him it was a lucky guess. That way he develops a good, lucky feeling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Volvagia

just coz the program sucked dont blame me ffs!

Advertisement