Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a specific Religion Forum or can I post religious topics here?

Options
  • 31-10-2004 4:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭

Is there a specific Religion Forum or can I post religious topics here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

No there isn't and no you can't.

There are a few community forums dedicated to specific belief structures (there's one for Christianity, one for Buddhism and one for Paganism) under the Hosted->Public tree, being reasonably polite in these forums might be a nice idea as they're not intended as playgrounds, there's the Humanities forum that you might get away with some coherent religious discussion on (I make no guarantees) and this isn't the place at all, regardless of how coherent (or non-coherent as the case may be) the topic might be because this is the Politics forum (with occasional bursts into "today's society"), not the Catch-All For Today's Meandering Rant forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭omnicorp

okay.
    Who mods the humanities forum?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

omnicorp wrote:
    Who mods the humanities forum?
    Go and look?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭omnicorp

oh, fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

It dont matter, you will still be hated :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Troll-baiting, the new 419baiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Move along. Nothing to see here. Move along.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement