Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where are the mods

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Well....no....but now what Al is talking about makes a little more sense. Though I fail to see any clues whatsoever within the last two pages, and I'm not reading back through the whole thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

I've been to about 30 states but haven't managed texas or W Virginia....oregan has the most beautiful mountains in the world imo....

have to say i missed the clues as well!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Trojan wrote:
    How about "Boards.ie - make it shine"?

This one is further east, but not in name.

Texas = Golden State (shine)

West Virginia is east of texas, but not in name West Virginia

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Off topic ... Sorry !!

OK . When you are all repped out , And someone gives you positive karma ,has anyone else noticed that this now gives you tha ability to redistribute the love ..

Just happened for me or could it be down to timing ??

Any ideas ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

timing i would say...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

sharkman wrote:
    Off topic ... Sorry !!

OK . When you are all repped out , And someone gives you positive karma ,has anyone else noticed that this now gives you tha ability to redistribute the love ..

Just happened for me or could it be down to timing ??

Any ideas ??
    Jesus, why does every bloody thread have to be hijacked as a karma thread at some point in its life?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

seamus wrote:
    No, more like a substitute teacher who arrives in and change everything, and is very strict on everyone, causing you to hate every morning and pray for the evening to come, to end your torture.

/me leaves thumb tacks on Seamus's chair and flings paper planes at him :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

I did say sorry before I asked the question and it was mentioned allready in the thread .

And as this is one of the most active threads with some members who know what they are talking about ....Seemed like the correct place to post ...

Thanks for the answer RE*AC*TOR ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Enough!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Jesus is not online right now to answer your question, please try again later.

--

"West Virginia - Make it Shine", and "Don't Mess with Texas" are on signs everywhere you go on the highways in those states. I like the contrast, because those 2 signs sum up the states very nicely.

"Watch your driving [picture of helicopter] - cos we're watching you" signs also abound in TX. It's state motto is "Friendship" - what a friendly place :)

What's the relevance? Blue.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,556 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Are you trawling for an Andy Kauffman's Bongos card?

Oh, I didn't know there was one of them!

It may well have been created specifically for me, I do enjoying confusing the muppets so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Trojan wrote:
    Jesus is not online right now to answer your question, please try again later.

--

"West Virginia - Make it Shine", and "Don't Mess with Texas" are on signs everywhere you go on the highways in those states. I like the contrast, because those 2 signs sum up the states very nicely.

"Watch your driving [picture of helicopter] - cos we're watching you" signs also abound in TX. It's state motto is "Friendship" - what a friendly place :)

What's the relevance? Blue.

Ah....i got you now!!!!

Blue....the lone star is surrounded by blue!!?

RuggieBear wrote:
    Ah....i got you now!!!!

Blue....the lone star is surrounded by blue!!?

Ooops, sorry. The blue is actually irrelevant, and just there to confuse you (personally). See the bongos for more information.

Ok, this one is past sell by ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement