Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the best/quickest/cheapest way to get to Buffalo ?

• 31-10-2004 11:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

My-self, my sister, my mother and my mothers partner are trying to organize getting flights over to see my uncle for Thanks Giving in Niagara in Buffalo the best way possible. I've looking on the net for the last few days or so but I'm not having much luck :confused: .

We're planing to go on either the 17th/18th/19th of November on be back around the 8th/9th of December.

We where thinking that a return ticket would cost about €500 pp.

What what would you think is the best way to get there ?

1. Dublin-Shannon-JFK-Buffalo ( :eek: ).

2. Dublin-Toronto (Would be the best).

3. Belfast-Toronto (Not so bad).

4. Dublin-London-Toronto ( :confused: )

Has any of ye gone to Toronto or Buffalo in the last year or so and if so which way did ya go ?

Dublin to Toronto direct would be great but I've looking around the last few days and nothing is coming up :rolleyes: ...

Toronto isn't a million miles from Niagara.

Buffalo%20Map.gif

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭por

Another option may be Dublin or Shannon - Boston and rent a car, Buffalo is about a 6 Hr drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭dublin_apache

Oh yeah I forgot about the Boston route... I dunno about the 6hr drive though :confused: We might end killing a whole load of ppl by driving on the wrong side :eek: ...

I'm gonna keep have a look now at the Boston route though, we might be able to get a flight from there to Buffalo or Toronto... Cheers ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭In_Diana_Jones

My-self, my sister, my mother and my mothers partner are trying to organize getting flights over to see my uncle for Thanks Giving in Niagara in Buffalo the best way possible. I've looking on the net for the last few days or so but I'm not having much luck :confused: .

We're planing to go on either the 17th/18th/19th of November on be back around the 8th/9th of December.

We where thinking that a return ticket would cost about ?500 pp.

What what would you think is the best way to get there ?

1. Dublin-Shannon-JFK-Buffalo ( :eek: ).

2. Dublin-Toronto (Would be the best).

3. Belfast-Toronto (Not so bad).

4. Dublin-London-Toronto ( :confused: )

Has any of ye gone to Toronto or Buffalo in the last year or so and if so which way did ya go ?

Dublin to Toronto direct would be great but I've looking around the last few days and nothing is coming up :rolleyes: ...

Toronto isn't a million miles from Niagara.

Buffalo%20Map.gif

Any ideas ?

Found it for 428 with KLM via amsterdam direct to Buffalo.
    bit late now

Found it for 428 with KLM via amsterdam direct to Buffalo.
    bit late now

yeah :( ... it looks as if where going the Dublin-London-Buffalo/Toronto route :) ... @ about €560 pp :confused:

A once i'm going i don't give a monkeys :D ............

Booked the flights today :D ...

Dublin > London > Chicago > Buffalo !

€630 pp :rolleyes: ......

Ah well !

• Advertisement
Advertisement