Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheel Of Time Series

Options
  • 07-04-1999 5:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Robert Jordan is dragging it out a bit aint he? I havent a ****in clue whats going on in it now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

OK, a synopsis...

yeah right, even a synopsis would take more time than it's worth....

It is a good series though. Very well thought out and VERY twisty turny. Little things that didn't seem too important click into place two or three books later. It's hard to believe that this is the same author of the Conan series. (they were fun, but they were hardly masterpieces). Mind you, I have noticed one or two similarities in some of the character. Very disconcerting when a new character is described and you already 'know' him/her...

Jordan is about 60 now isn't he? The big question is, will he actually finish the series before he pops his proverbial clogs?

J.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭DeViant

I hope he doesnt proverbially kick the proverbial bucket coz I just started reading it!!
    And anyway LoLth, Duirmuid would kill him, heheheheheheheheheh

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Bah! He'd better! I didn't shell out for those books just to have him die. And how f*ckin' long does he take to write a book? Someone should go over to his gaff and force him to write day and night until he finishes.

Grrr!

Draco

You didn't shell out for those books, you borrowed them didn't you!

And put that testosterone away, it doesn't suit you..

tongue.gif

• Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Draco

Only borrowed the first 3 and I bought 7 in hard back (which a) was ****e and b) some bastid nicked it on me)

Draco

• Advertisement

speaking of which, are my hardbacks still around down there? I'll have to collect them before the move...

what's happening tomorrow night pinky? usual (unlike last weekend, I really needed a break, quiet low alcohol intake and a good game of warlords with Mike, C'mon the Pointy eraed ponces! Elves kick much ass in Warlords..)

smile.gif

Advertisement