Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

resident evil 4 no longer GC exclusive.

Options
  • 01-11-2004 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

Capcom announced that resi 4 will be released on ps2. boourns capcom! boourns! although we probably wont see it until 2006 tbh cause its slated as late 2005 in japan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Wouldn't have thought Nintendo would have given up the exclusive rights to this one so easily. It's the only other game for the cube I'm interested in after Metroid Prime 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

this is not nintendo's doing it's all capcom, resi 4, killer7 and viewtiful joe were all apart of capcoms big games for the gc exclusive thing but they are all gonna be released on ps2. this cucks imo cause it is going to ruin the cube and possibly Nintendo.

have a read of this
    http://cube.ign.com/articles/561/561400p1.html

it makes very very valid points. althuogh i dont agree with putting metroid prime into that same category with mario being constantly used. metroid prime may as well be a new franchise caus in all fairness, not many people, apart from the real gamers, knew what metroid was before Prime.

the ds shows creativeness in how it works but its gonna be useless if no one makes a proper game using it's capabilities. there's shag all good games for it's release. i know I dont want a super mario 64 to play again. they need new games and better third party deals and that's it. they need gta, pro evo and just more adult orientated games in general. the console, in fairness, is very kid orientated but kids wont want it if their mates have a ps2 or xbox.i want it cause i love nintendo's games like zelda and metroid prime and now pikmin and it gets some amazing exclusive(or what we are told will be exclusive) games like VJ and resident evil 4.

Nintendo, get your act together!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Well put it this way, yeah itll be on ps2, but for a start itll talke about another year to convert it to ps2, and i wont look half as good. Tbh i really cant see the ps2 pulling it off too well.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Well if you want jaggies from hell and waiting an extra year (probably more...) then wait for the PS2 version.
    But to get it in its full optimised beauty, get the GC version when it comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

BTW when is it out?? been looking forward to this one since I saw a preview in a games mag earlier this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I've mine ordered to be here January 12th from GameStop...hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

That sucks. Yet again the Gamecube has lost another exclusive title, and possibly the only exclusive third-party game that everyone was looking for besides Baton Kaitos. Only be a matter of time before Namco ports that. And then Capcom will port PN03...

Don't get me wrong, the PS2 has a load of great games but I'm sick of third-party companies sucking Sony's cock. You can have exclusives on Gamecube and Xbox also.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

it wont be in on jan 12th mate. japan is only getin it on 27th jan. we are gettin it in march sometime along with viewtiful joe. i may import viewtiful joe from america cause they get it before christmas,

Advertisement