Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restriction on 3510i

Options
  • 01-11-2004 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Howye all,

I got a 3510i fone and I tried to unlock it with a code i got from unlockme.co.uk,

but dumbass me left the simecard in the fone when i tried to unlock it via the code,

as I have tried the code more than 5 times its restricted now and none of the codes will work to unlock it,

I am told that i need to get a professional unlocker with a cable thing to unlock it,

Does anyone know where I can get this done?

Thanks
    Ronan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Ask friends around your area, there's always someone who knows a local unlock place. Those mobile phone accessory shops often do an unlocking service too. If yer in any city there should be a good few there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

If you are in Dublin there is a bag shop on Oconnell st where the old cinema was and beside that there is a stairway, up there is a shop where I got my 3510i unlocked.

Advertisement